MMI High Part Number

Palooza

Reaction score
Hi, I think I've found an MMI box to buy that I believe is highline, but can't seem to find any definitive proof that it is a highline box other than the sellers say so.

Can anybody confirm that this is a highline box 8V0035043C?

ETKA says
8V0035043C central computer, D - 04.11.2013>> - 26.05.2014 mib high, dash panel box 1 PR-9ZE,9ZX+, QV0

Which I'm assuming that the MIB high would mean it is the highline, or am I wrong?

I'm paying cash on delivery so obviously can't return it if it's not a highline one so would like to be sure :)

Thanks

Not sure if I've read the right thing in the past.... but I am sure I read you can just buy one unit from another car and expect it to work in yours. I thought I read these were hard coded to one vehicle.

Maybe someone can confirm. Thought I'd just mention... sorry if it's useless info

You meant can't don't you?

Not sure if I've read the right thing in the past.... but I am sure I read you can just buy one unit from another car and expect it to work in yours. I thought I read these were hard coded to one vehicle.

Maybe someone can confirm. Thought I'd just mention... sorry if it's useless info

Hi, I think I've found an MMI box to buy that I believe is highline, but can't seem to find any definitive proof that it is a highline box other than the sellers say so.

Can anybody confirm that this is a highline box 8V0035043C?

ETKA says
8V0035043C central computer, D - 04.11.2013>> - 26.05.2014 mib high, dash panel box 1 PR-9ZE,9ZX+, QV0

Which I'm assuming that the MIB high would mean it is the highline, or am I wrong?

I'm paying cash on delivery so obviously can't return it if it's not a highline one so would like to be sure :)

Thanks
The unit you have listed is indeed a "High" / TechPack version. You will need a new screen and controls to go with it if you are upgrading from MMI Low / Standard. You will also need to have the unit coded to your car and then have the Navigation maps activated / licensed.

Thankyou for confirming this.

Yes I've bough the screen, not bought the center console yet as was under the impression that it's only needed if you want the touch wheel but it's cheap enough anyway if not.

Just for the above.. Yeah it needs coding which you can either try and convince a main dealer to do this for you or find somebody whose authorized. I've been quoted £60 to remove the protection ect by somebody in the Bolton area. So far it will of cost me £410 without the center console including coding.

Thankyou for confirming this.

Yes I've bough the screen, not bought the center console yet as was under the impression that it's only needed if you want the touch wheel but it's cheap enough anyway if not.

Just for the above.. Yeah it needs coding which you can either try and convince a main dealer to do this for you or find somebody whose authorized. I've been quoted £60 to remove the protection ect by somebody in the Bolton area. So far it will of cost me £410 without the center console including coding.
Not a problem :)

£60 for CP removal is very good but I doubt it will be legit, only a problem if your car goes in to Audi for any works really.