MMI High 2G

yomster

Reaction score
Hi there, first post, and yes I have had a long look at previous posts, but...

I have a MMI High 2G, it has no sat nav, no phone / bluetooth, and no visible signs of being able to access DAB radio.

Is there a way of adding these functions via a firmware upgrade, or will be be hardware?

I have an A6 2.0 Avant on 55 plate.

Best

Must be hardware and coding. Not sure abut the sat nav, if it not require mmi upgrade.
Best to speak to site sponsor: Vag Car Coding. Hes an expert

Thank you!!!! I will endeavour to connect with him.

I've actually picked up the firmware upgrade from Audi, just in case there's a way of adding some extra functionality.

I plan to upgrade over the weekend, but thought I should check-in before delving in.

Best

Good luck wit the update as it takes some time.
VCC will be doing mine this weekend. Rather get pro to do it before I mess things up.
He also did few tweaks for me. Great guy and not expensive, as for service. Software and nav update will take him around 3-4 hours, to be sure all is correct.
As far as I know, there isn't anything new in mmi after upgrade. New codings can be done such as needle swipe, lap timer, battery level, alarm chirp.

Wow... That's great news. Where are you based, and is he mobile?

I'm near London Heathrow Airport and he traveled to my address about an hour, somewhere from North London (I think).
You can also find he's profile on facebook. All contact details are there.

If you're in contact with him, could you kindly put me in touch, or ask him to PM me. I'm in South London, and would love to have some of this done asap. I'll also try connecting with him IF he can be found on FB.

The phone / Sat Nav thing is quite an important one. Trying not to get nicked while driving the car.

Best, and thank you!!

Thx.
Signup to London Small Event section here. It would be good to meet. More the merrier.