Q2 MMI connect App won't ..... connect!

Ormesome

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have just got my Q2 having had an A3 for 2yrs and having a bit of trouble connecting the MMI App to the car. Audi Connect seems to work, I can send a destination from my phone via MyAudi app (red one) but that's all I can do. I get the screen below on the Mmi app and then the other on the cars MMI. I can't connect to wifi via the cars wifi as I don't have an extra connection, I just have the Audi Connect base package for the MMI services like weather etc.... I do have the tech package with VC so it should connect, just seems a bit basic.

If anyone can point me in the right direction then that would be great. I would love to control aspects of the car via the app or even have it a little more integrated.

Thanks in advance.
icon_e_biggrin.gif

IMG C409AE17DA68 1
IMG 2364

Mine has stopped working too. No longer connects to the app. Which is a pain as I use the lock / unlock quite a bit in the past and now have no faith in it.

Anyone know if Audi are changing something with the app at the moment.

It did coincide with a delay in the google maps working too....

Same as you. Before it wouldn’t connect so I couldn’t lock / unlock, see tank range etc.

But all back to normal.

Reactions: Ormesome
Ormesome and myself deduced that due to having no SOS in the car then those features are not available to him..

Reactions: Ormesome