MMI Artwork Issue

sprayinglemur

Reaction score
Hey everyone, sorry if this has been threaded to death but couldn't find a solution that worked for me.

I currently have all my music play from my galaxy note 9 via Bluetooth and all my songs have artwork at 500x500 but the MMI still shows up as the generic "Urban, Classic, etc...".

Is there a proper way to get rid of the generic MMI artwork as they bother me. I spent days changing all my music and went out of my way to use the proper artwork size yet it does not change. I've tried using mp3 tag but it did not work and it changes all my song info back to the way when I first downloaded the songs undoing all my work.

2016 S3 if that matters. Thanks everyone! (Ive also tried using the aux and inserting the sd card and playing directly off that)

Hey everyone, sorry if this has been threaded to death but couldn't find a solution that worked for me.

I currently have all my music play from my galaxy note 9 via Bluetooth and all my songs have artwork at 500x500 but the MMI still shows up as the generic "Urban, Classic, etc...".

Is there a proper way to get rid of the generic MMI artwork as they bother me. I spent days changing all my music and went out of my way to use the proper artwork size yet it does not change. I've tried using mp3 tag but it did not work and it changes all my song info back to the way when I first downloaded the songs undoing all my work.

2016 S3 if that matters. Thanks everyone! (Ive also tried using the aux and inserting the sd card and playing directly off that)
Get a moderator to move you across to the correct section my friend you are in the A3 8L forum

Sent from Syknet Global Defence Network