1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Mk6 Golf R Stage3 (TTE420) Over £15K Spent On Mods

Real Thing Jul 22, 2017

1. Real Thing

Real Thing Active Member

Need to Sell either My Golf R or 8P RS3 to make way for arrival of New Golf MK7 in October Specification for Golf is below and will put RS3 Advert together in the coming weeks.

Car was Purchased by me from a VWROC.com Forum Member in April 2016

Full Specification Of Mk6 Golf R is as Follows:

2012 (May) MK6 3 Door DSG Golf R In Rising Blue With Full Black Leather Trim RNS 510 Touuchscreen Sat/Nav with Video in Motion and Fully integrated with Bluetooth and DIS Cruise Control as well as all other Std Fittings on a 2012 Model

Performance Mods Consist Off:
    Upgraded Turbo TTE420, RS3 In-Tank Fuel Pump, 155 Bar Fuel Pressure Valve, Forge Twincooler, APR HPFP, Evoms Intake, Full BCS Exhaust System, GFB DV+, APR DSG Map & GIAC Custom Engine Map.

Handling Mods:
    Bilstein PSS10 Coilovers, H&R Anti Roll Bars, Super Pro Lower Arms and ALK, Ground Control Camber Plates, Brembo 8 Pot Brake Calipers with 370mm Discs, HPA Lower Engine Mount, Super-Pro Bushes (Front & Rear), Tyrolsport Front and Rear Subframe Collar Kit, BBS CH-R 19” Wheels in Anthracite.

Cosmetic Mods:
    Kerscher Front Splitter (Carbon Wrapped), Garage Vary Rear Diffuser, Ally R Footrest, ST2P DSG Paddles, Custom Engine Cover, Front and Rear Wheel Spacers, Alpine Front Speakers, Interior LED’s Carbon Wrapped Inlays, GTR Bronze Painted F&R Brake Calipers, Carbon Wrapped Front & Rear VW Badges

I’m the 2 Owner with a low Mileage of 37000 MOT’d until April 2018

Full Service History inc Cambelt and Water Pump @ 31000 Miles in June 2016

Oil Service Carried Out April 2017 with 2 New Michelin Pilot Sport 4 Fitted

Car is not my Daily but used on nice Days so Mileage may increase slightly

Although the Car has been modified in many departments It is rarely driven at anything like it’s potential and neither Myself or the 1st Owner (Mark) have ever taking it to a Track or Raceway (Never even been launched by me and believe Mark didn’t either)

Car has always been run on 99 Octane Fuel and warmed up before any spirited Driving

Realise it’s a lot of Money for a MK6 Golf but then it’s also a lot of Car for the Money

£18500.00

Link to more Photo’s and for sale advert on other forum:

http://www.vwroc.com/forums/topic/21595-stage-3-tte420-2012-golf-r-over-%C2%A315k-spent-on-mods/

More Photo’s available on Request.
    Golf01.jpg Golf02.jpg