MK6 GOLF R interior...

jasonallen

Reaction score
Hi guys i just wanted to know if MK6 golf R interior would fit into my 3 door a3?

golf interior if naff main reson i didnt get a gt

Damn right..... have you seen the Gti version of a flat bottomed wheel......bladdy awful!! centre dash is so obviously cheaper plastic too. The only benefit is the RNS 510 - rest is pish

Damn right..... have you seen the Gti version of a flat bottomed wheel......bladdy awful!! centre dash is so obviously cheaper plastic too. The only benefit is the RNS 510 - rest is pish

A! thats stearing wheel is nice lol compared to the crap normal one in the gt. ant thats no where near as nice as the older 2006 sline one. so yes we know an a3 is a golf deep down but i would sooner pay a premium and get a quality interior. the only thing i like better is the boost guage.

Should fit, and personally i prefer the look of the golf seats to the standard s line ones.

A! thats stearing wheel is nice lol compared to the crap normal one in the gt. ant thats no where near as nice as the older 2006 sline one. so yes we know an a3 is a golf deep down but i would sooner pay a premium and get a quality interior. the only thing i like better is the boost guage.

Seat leons are like that too, was contemplating switching to a FR 170 TDI but the interior on the A3 is just too good compared to golfs and leons etc

Seat leons are like that too, was contemplating switching to a FR 170 TDI but the interior on the A3 is just too good compared to golfs and leons etc

score more for audi. and not to be a snob but it just sounds better too lol