Mk2 TT 2006

dc240969

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Any owners of this or similar confirm or not. In my S3, 2008, l used to be able to put the windscreen wipers in service position when turning of ignition and pulling down on the windscreen stalk. It says the the TT manual this is the same procedure. Just checking to see if this is indeed true. l do know the windscreen wipers do a single flick when ignition is on so that switch is working. Could this be something thats missing in the coding?

Any owners of this or similar confirm or not. In my S3, 2008, l used to be able to put the windscreen wipers in service position when turning of ignition and pulling down on the windscreen stalk. It says the the TT manual this is the same procedure. Just checking to see if this is indeed true. l do know the windscreen wipers do a single flick when ignition is on so that switch is working. Could this be something thats missing in the coding?

I think the TT does have that procedure as well. I'll give it a go to confirm and let you know.

Not it worry. Its accessible through the menu pressing the button under the stalk.