MK1 TT

But the hazards work, its the indicators that dont, well, they flash a few times then just stay on, hazards work as they should and the lights flash when the car is locked from the fob..

Sounds like the relay part in the Hazard switch. Sounds pretty much the same as the issue I had. Think Audi take about £180 for parts only so I'd stay away from them.

Ahhh, so the Hazard relay actually has the indicator relay in it as well, I thought it might have been part of the stalk base.

I'll pop it out later and see if I can clean it up, its an 04 car so might not be possible to strip it down, we'll see...

Cheers

I have had this problem on my TT and also A6 C5, it can be the stalk switch as well. It is a common problem.

It's a common issue with the stalk it self so be careful that your not buying a useless part like the hazard switch!!! :-/

Just as an update, it was the hazard switch/relay bit, took it out but its a sealed unit, tapped it a few times and its fine now :D

However I didnt clip it in place properly so when I put the thing back in, clipped the stereo in and pressed the hazard button it shot into the back of its little hole lol...

I really do need to buy some stereo keys lol

Its a fault with your ride's electronics and i guess you can go for a replacement,At the moment you should go for a professional for checking the fault out or may be some kinda repairing can help you mate.You better have it fixed soon because in foggy days it can cause problem with your drive which can be inappropriate.