Missing wheel nut covers

Bonstio

Reaction score
Anyone else had these fall off? Only done 6k miles and 3 of them seem to have come detached from the car. (Aside: I only noticed as I had a puncture today following a run in with a pothole... £230 for a new tyre.)

Any tips on where to get some replacements please?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Yeah lost a few lately, need to get them from your dealer or a local TPS centre.
Think I bought 15 of them for about £5
I’ve just been replacing them as I lose them but I’d say I’ve lost about 8 or 9 in the last few months

Reactions: FBF01
Are we back to this again? Audi made a few bad batches of the plastic covers some 3 years ago. There was a modified part issued and I never had problems after fitting those.

I would have though Audi had learnt a lesson last time

Anyone else had these fall off? Only done 6k miles and 3 of them seem to have come detached from the car. (Aside: I only noticed as I had a puncture today following a run in with a pothole... £230 for a new tyre.)

Any tips on where to get some replacements please?

I had the same lost 2 in 13 months .
Got my replacements from Audi dealer had them in stock not expensive . Did order some off e bay , were rubbish copies didn’t fit at all . Please note locking wheel nut one is different size / part no . I bought some extras for the future , was thinking about small dab of lock tite to hold them on , but decided against .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never lost any until I fitted my wheel spacers and now use extended non genuine wheel bolts.
The new ones are quite snug but my original ones were pretty loose.

I had a few go missing, just took the rest off and don't bother with them.

Reactions: zippster
Are we back to this again? Audi made a few bad batches of the plastic covers some 3 years ago. There was a modified part issued and I never had problems after fitting those.

I would have though Audi had learnt a lesson last time

I had this on the PFL replaced under warranty!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk