misfire cylinder 2 - cant diagnose

DaMac

Reaction score
getting a misfire on cylinder 2 according to the last garage I took my car into (been to see 2 now), only they can not tell me what is causing it.

Car has no MIL/fault lights on. I have recently changed spark plugs, spark plug leads and the coil pack. So I am not sure where to start on next as no one can seem to point me in the right direction? I can feel the idle shudder a little in when car is stationary but not when driving.

Any assistance would be most appreciated.

Injector maybe. Might be worth getting a compression test too. How many miles has it done and is it mapped?.

Injector maybe. Might be worth getting a compression test too. How many miles has it done and is it mapped?.

Hopefully not as that will cost me a bomb wont it? Would I have to do all of them? Now just have to try and find someone close to me who can do a compression test.

You'll save yourself time and money by finding a decent indy garage. Where abouts are you Im sure people on here can recommend you somewhere

understand I guess it is just finding one that is good with Audi and can do the compression test. The one I normally use to do basic bits is a bit limited that is local. do people on here recommend garages that are local and good with Audi?