Misano Red RS4 - Audi Stratford

Anito

Reaction score
Reg X 969 UDM... I think.

Anyone know of this car and wether or not its worth a look

Is this the one of the Audi site pictured outside a house ? it looks the dogs mate !

looks like it, yes.

Have you seen the car in the flesh or just the same pic as me?

Just noticed there is a new 04 reg one on the audi site looks awsome - Do they still make them ?

Look at the audi site search for RS4 and you will see the pic etc

There's some info about the '04 RS4 on Tyresmoke. Apparently it was stolen, unregistered in 2001, then recovered and registered in August this year. I'd be very supsicious of a car that had been run, stolen and unregistered, for nearly 3 years/20k - absolutely no history and probably driven very hard.

The 2004 RS4 being discussed elsewhere (i.e. the one on Audi.co.uk) is Avus Silver.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I just called the dealer

It was stolen before it was delivered and missing for 2 years. It was then retunred to ASN Group and bought by the dealership. Yes it has done 20K miles and yes it is an 04 registered car.... the only one!

APARENTLY, it has no marks, stone chips, singns of abuse, etc. I would have thought that the deale would take a long hard look at the car before buying it so there can't be much wrong with it. They will be selling the car with a 2 or 3 year warranty (hopefully 3 yr Audi)

It's a truly bizarre story but maybe there is a thief out there with a conscience /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Oh and BTW, this thread has nmixed the red RS4 @ Stratford (My original question) with this stolen / recored car which is in London

And I can't type........... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif