MINT Car for sale - please see ad innit!!!

Love this bit

"IF U WAANT 2 STAND ART IN A CRUWD LUK NO FURTHER THEN HERE-THIS IS THE BEST CAR U EVA C"

What a tosser

Oh wait - I've found something better. He wants £6800 for the heap of *****.

This is even more scary:

Sorry - this item is no longer available

IT WAS SOLD VIA PISTONHEADS!

emotlol_21.gif

Sadly not....i brought it...hehe

in pure Borat styleee......NOOOOOOT!!!!!!

My 4 year old could have made a better add than that. Can't see many people buying that...

im sorry but what a c u next tuesday,surely no ones going to buy it when it looks like a chavmobil the ads been written like a 5year old and it has done more miles than jenna jameson has had c*ck.

by the way i know people on here have cars with high mileage but this is a corsa,not an audi

dear oh dear what a poor societey we are living in these days, these people are given driving licences and must have jobs to have a car, what a complete ******, pmsl

Yeah 168,000 miles for a corsa is a lot...... but has the all powerful / 'illegal' 1.6L done that many......what a bell piece !

I was alerted to it from someone else...honest ;)

The guy who wrote that ad must have done it on a mobile, by the looks of things and can't spell for s**t to boot... :)

that is the worst ad I have ever read !

Dear All, you will be glad to know the car is back up for sale again, so get your bids in...this is a once in a lifetime offer innit, so gt urself ova 2 da advut an tek sme pics of ur sun 2 b ownd car...safe n that yea.

Surely that ad is a wind up? Probably put together by some "mates" or someone with a grievance.Even if the advert was in English, the email address would put me right off as a potential buyer: raymaylovespayday.

Ran it through "Babblefish" and it couldn't translate it it. :lmfao:

This text is gerat if it's not a wind up

Chavish **** said:

it ad a nu engin in it owt of a 2000 1.6 corsa with about 56000 on mylage so engin is sound n that it is stil down as a 1.2 ls haha so cheap insurance for u

What a moron:busted_cop:

Even if he was writing in text language, the idea of that is to make long words shorter, in this case, he has actually done the opposite....PLANK!!!!

i dont understand how any 1 expects to sell anything talking like that. i had to read it about 3 times just to understand it!

itz becoz imz a korsa boi ganztar init!

hhaah, see the bit about the saxo lights. Have a close look at the pass side headlight in that photo and its fit to the bonnet and wing!!!

Got to be a wind up