MINT Car for sale - please see ad innit!!!

Aky

Aky
Love this bit

"IF U WAANT 2 STAND ART IN A CRUWD LUK NO FURTHER THEN HERE-THIS IS THE BEST CAR U EVA C"

What a tosser

Oh wait - I've found something better. He wants £6800 for the heap of *****.

S3mad

Dark Knight
lol what a pile of ****

abdus

Top Gear
VCDS Map User
This is even more scary:

Sorry - this item is no longer available

IT WAS SOLD VIA PISTONHEADS!

emotlol_21.gif

marriedblonde

This should be titled... What IT people do when they are bored at work..." :)

J.

S3 Rav

love it. gutted its sold!!!!

danotto

VAG HUNTER
im sorry but what a c u next tuesday,surely no ones going to buy it when it looks like a chavmobil the ads been written like a 5year old and it has done more miles than jenna jameson has had c*ck.

by the way i know people on here have cars with high mileage but this is a corsa,not an audi

s3_kev

Stage2'd!!!!!!
dear oh dear what a poor societey we are living in these days, these people are given driving licences and must have jobs to have a car, what a complete ******, pmsl

Essflee

Yeah 168,000 miles for a corsa is a lot...... but has the all powerful / 'illegal' 1.6L done that many......what a bell piece !

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
I'm curious why Nilz is looking at Corsa's? :sadlike:

leshkin

Hold my beer...
VCDS Map User
The guy who wrote that ad must have done it on a mobile, by the looks of things and can't spell for s**t to boot... :)

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Dear All, you will be glad to know the car is back up for sale again, so get your bids in...this is a once in a lifetime offer innit, so gt urself ova 2 da advut an tek sme pics of ur sun 2 b ownd car...safe n that yea.

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
so gt urself ova 2 da advut an tek sme pics of ur sun 2 b ownd car...safe n that yea.

OK, now I see it, it's your car isn't it? :blink:

Surely that ad is a wind up? Probably put together by some "mates" or someone with a grievance.Even if the advert was in English, the email address would put me right off as a potential buyer: raymaylovespayday.

Oranoco

Ran it through "Babblefish" and it couldn't translate it it. :lmfao:

This text is gerat if it's not a wind up

Chavish twat said:

it ad a nu engin in it owt of a 2000 1.6 corsa with about 56000 on mylage so engin is sound n that it is stil down as a 1.2 ls haha so cheap insurance for u

What a moron:busted_cop:

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Even if he was writing in text language, the idea of that is to make long words shorter, in this case, he has actually done the opposite....PLANK!!!!

Neilybabs

I'm building a Large Chav-Scum Collider under Berkshire as we speak....

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
i dont understand how any 1 expects to sell anything talking like that. i had to read it about 3 times just to understand it!

itz becoz imz a korsa boi ganztar init!

S3 SAF

lol...that must be a wind up!

simch

hhaah, see the bit about the saxo lights. Have a close look at the pass side headlight in that photo and its fit to the bonnet and wing!!!

Got to be a wind up