Minium oil light BRE engine 2.0tdi

Shaun todd

Reaction score
Hi there woundering if anyone could help me please. I have an audi a6 4f 2008 sline estate 2.0tdi BRE engine.my minimum oil light keeps coming on after about 10miles of driving from popping the bonnett as I now this resets it as it reckons you have done work to the car. So I've replaced bonnet latch as this has a sensor on it for resetting oil light and so on. Replaced oil pressure switch and oil level sensor. And still no joy. I don't get any problems popping up when I use vcds diagnostic. Do seem to have a sticky injector on Injector one but cleaned the egr throttle and manifold out and cleaned. and had the top end of engine block off and had a lock and all seems fine and hasn't come back on for about a week. But my oil light still persists and its not the oil pressure light.

Only a matter of time regarding the oil pressure on the double trouble BRE if the planned obsolescence hasn't been addressed .

Havi g it checked out on Monday just hoping I don't need to get new oil pump and shafts. Just hoping that the sensor I got because it was aftermarket is faulty aswell. Ive had the light for on since January so this is what's making feel like the sensor is faulty.