Miltek

Adam49

Reaction score
Hi has anyone got an Audi s3 8p with full miltek on it?? If you have can you send me videos becaus3 I've just bought the miltek cat back put it on and it' quite so want to no if it will be louder when I buy the rest???

Might be worth asking in the section or searching YouTube (if you haven't already), I usually find video's don't sound much like the real thing but maybe that's just me.

I've got a full turbo back non resonated with a sports cat on if that floats your boat? I'm away for 2 days in Dublin but when I'm back I'll try to get some videos of it for you. I live down a ridiculously quiet street and no one has complained about it so it's not too loud but it is louder than stock. And that's including the 3am start...Burbles more than anything.

I have a Turbo back resonated Miltek on 8P S3 - its slightly louder than std but not intrusive at all on motorways and doesn't turn heads as being anti-social. If you've already bough a catback Miltek and fitted it then you have chosen resonated or non-res - swapping the downpipe and cat only makes a small difference IME.

We had aTTS that had the standard system on. We just changed the downpipe and had the sports cat for the BCS version and it was quite a bit louder than stock certainly from the outside so it should be louder with the Milltek catback.
Be aware that having a full system will probably put a light on the dash that is normally removed when people have a stage 2 map.
The downpipe in the standard system is the main restriction to good gas flow.