Miltek System?

Daniel Knight

Reaction score
Hi All,

Has anyone fitted the Miltek full system to their S3? What's the sound like and does it drone at all? I've tried searching for videos on this but I'm not having much luck.

DK

I had one on mine many years ago, good system. Restrictive after 350bhp something to bare in mind if you decide to do any major upgrades to your cars engine.

I didn’t have any droning from it, I had the resonated version (centre box). The non-res version will be a little louder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a non resonated system on mine with a decat and 3” pipewerx downpipe. It’s a lot quieter than you would expect unless giving it some. No drone at all.

A video of mine on cold start and a little rev at the very end.

I got full Miltek resonated with decat and no centre boxes and its brilliant, just what you expect from a quality exhaust system. Quiet and humble on tick over, doesn't drone at all and unleashed some extra HP. You can subtly hear it when you go through the gears and pops and bangs when required. I love it and always swear by quality exhaust systems they make a massive all around difference.

I’ve got catback they’re quiet and not chavy, bws tt did a video of milltek downpipe and decat and it’s a really tight fit he thinks they’ve made it bigger FYI, I’ve bought pipewerx downpipe and decat