Miltek fitted

deanosabby

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi lads and lassies,
not posted in a while.

Managed to pick up a non-res Miltek exhaust for £450 from ebay that had been on a car for 1500 miles before the owner traded it in.

Had to get a different rear valance to fit the twin exits either side so no longer have the Dynamik one fitted.

I also got the alloys painted one colour as dimond cut just isn't durable enough in the U.K.

IHzT6Vy.jpg

bJ4OfLk.jpg

Reactions: THQuattro, RS5 JON and Raztalin
Looks good! Great price too!
I’m assuming yours is the 2.0tfsi Dynamic judging by the alloys?

It would be great if you could get a video clip of the sound of the exhaust as there doesn’t seem to be much info or videos regarding exhausts for the 2.0tfsi A4 B8

Enjoy and steady on the accelerator if possible:wink:

Reactions: deanosabby
Lovely! Is that an Audi rear diffuser? How much did you get the chrome trim for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good! Great price too!
I’m assuming yours is the 2.0tfsi Dynamic judging by the alloys?

It would be great if you could get a video clip of the sound of the exhaust as there doesn’t seem to be much info or videos regarding exhausts for the 2.0tfsi A4 B8
I will try and get one over the next few days for you. The sound is nice and subtle when cruising but opens up under WOT. You get the parp noise on gear change now like modern Audis and the odd pop when slowing down through the gears on manual mode. The car revs a lot easier now up the top of the range and doesn't feel strangulated like before. I am also running a stage 1 map.

That looks awesome mate! Would be interested to here a sound clip as well :icon thumright:

I will try and get one over the next few days for you. The sound is nice and subtle when cruising but opens up under WOT. You get the parp noise on gear change now like modern Audis and the odd pop when slowing down through the gears on manual mode. The car revs a lot easier now up the top of the range and doesn't feel strangulated like before. I am also running a stage 1 map.

That’s exactly what I wanted to hear. I feel the Dymanic needs a bit more in the noise department to finish it off so this is exactly what I’m looking for.