Milltek sport exhaust group buy!!

Itshen

Reaction score
Been in contact with a milltek dealer who is willing to do a decent group buy discount on exhausts. Can be delivered straight to your door or fitted there. Anyone possibly interested?

I'm interested, do you have more details or are you just looking for expressions of interest at this stage?

This is the price list I have been given which is already cheaper than anywhere else I have found but this is BEFORE a possible group buy discount.

There are a lot of Milltek options on the Audi S1. For full information on them and pics, look at http://millteksport.com/exhaust.products.cfm?variantid=1479

Here is a list of what is available and my prices:

SSXAU620 HJS Tuning ECE Downpipes £1069
SSXAU495 Large Bore Downpipe and Hi-Flow Sports Cat £866
SSXAU600 Large-bore Downpipe and De-cat £344

SSXAU489 Catback Resonated Quad Oval Black Tips £1402
SSXAU490 Catback Resonated Quad Round Black Tips £1399
SSXAU488 Catback Resonated Quad Round Polished Tips £1268

SSXAU493 Catback Non Res Qaud Black Oval Tips £1292
SSXAU494 Catback Non Res Quad Black Round Tips £1289
SSXAU491 Catback Non Res Quad Poilished Oval Tips £1161
SSXAU492 Catback Non Res Quad Polished Round Tips £1158

As I said, there are a lot of options, so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. If you can find the system cheaper elswhere, I will be more than happy to try and beat any price.

I wouldnt touch Milltek, they dont have a clue. They told me their exhaust would get hot if the car wasnt remapped.

Fantastic. But not good with things like this so not sure what id need

Have a look on milltek website in personally just going for a cat back with black tips

Price list is above mate that's before any group buy discount has been made

Itshen, how many do you need for a group buy and is there a cut off date? Are you the actual seller or messenger?

Well I was hoping to get about 4+ people interested but it's been rather lacking so not even sure if it will go ahead now. I'm not the seller I am looking to buy and found a reasonable dealer who would of been willing to do a group buy but just lack of interest

I think it's more the cost than a lack of interest ;)

Unless I have been looking in the wrong place, most of the aftermarket bolt on solutions that I have seen for the S1 are expensive, the prices above are good if you’re looking for Milltek.

I’m not sure what custom made 3” TBE are current costing using the same or better materials?

Reactions: Itshen