Milltek Secondary Catalyst Bypass Pipes - Group Buy

knobby

Reaction score
Hey

I've managed to sort out a group buy on the Milltek Secondary Catalyst Bypass Pipes. For a minimum of 10 units the price is £158.40 Inc VAT and Delivery, Supply only.

Let me know if you are interested..

Cheers

Dave

Come on guy's, we know you aint short of a few £ lol!

Mine stays standard. I gave up modifying cars years ago believing the in the adage: "if you want a fast car then buy one", and a standard RS3, for me, is just that!

I'd usually agree, but the option of making my RS3 400hp and over 500nm for well under a grand is VERY tempting!

Hey

I've managed to sort out a group buy on the Milltek Secondary Catalyst Bypass Pipes. For a minimum of 10 units the price is £158.40 Inc VAT and Delivery, Supply only.

Let me know if you are interested..

Cheers

Dave
Just missed out on this.
Ordered mine and they turned up on Monday.
fitted Friday.
will post after a play.

I'd usually agree, but the option of making my RS3 400hp and over 500nm for well under a grand is VERY tempting!

But gifford, do you really believe that the "Milltek Secondary Catalyst Bypass Pipes" will give you that?

I mean; have you ever had an engine on a dyno/dynamometer? I have, it was part of my job as an automotive development engineer; I was able to play with the input/output characteristics of internal combustion engines, however, from my experience, there is no way that a 'secondary' Cat Bypass pipe will provide an increase in power by 20% and/or torque by 100%; I mean, NO way....

I would concede, however, that it WOULD produce more noise.

I prefer the QUIET deadly approach, myself.

Lol :)

I wasn't referring to this mod, I was merely referring to a stage one tune!

So anyone interested? already have 3 people signed up. We need 10x.

Got mine fitted today.
Adds a nicer raspy, harder edge to the exhaust note.
As previously mentioned, the most difference is with the S button on.