Milltek poor finish

A3simon

Reaction score
anyone else with a 3 door post face lift s line have a milltek fitted and do they find the tail pipes stick out way too far. I went to get my new one fitted today and when it was on it was about 150mm past the valance and looked rediculous. We spoke to Milltek and they modded one for me and sent it up should be here tomorrow ill post pics once its on hopefully it will fit right.

Anyway just wondering if anyone else has found this

yours must be a one off mate, had mine fitted about 4 weeks ago, sits perfect.

fest.jpg

DSCF0558.jpg

DSCF0580.jpg

DSCF0579.jpg

Mine fitted perfectly over a year ago and still sits inch perfect!

Had mine fitted in 2006 and fits very well just like the other two Milltek exhausts i bought for my past two cars. At least it sounds like Milltek still give good customer service as well since they are sending you another exhaust.

Mmm
Dont think we have encountered that one
it may be worth making sure it is fitted right , watch and make sure that it goes in all the way and not just hanging on on one of the connections

Yes we have dealt with Milltek for a while now , and customer service is spot on

Hope you get it sorted
Sarah

Mine fits perfectly, perhaps they sent you a Sportback version by mistake?

this is my second one the first one i fitted 2 years ago and was from awesome and it was the same i had to have it cut 100mm shorter. My new one came today and was shortened by milltek by 95mm. Having spoken to them they say its a problem they are having just now and if mine fits it will be the new standard

how much did you pay for the Milltek if you don't mind me asking?

if it stuck out 150mm before and they've only shortened it by 95mm, it's still gonna stick out by 55mm...

That's a very long exhaust still!

Got any pics before after the chop?