Milltek Exhaust

concoursneil

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Im thinking of buying a Milltek exhaust for my A3 T
has anyone got any pics they can post of one you have fitted so i can see what it looks like.
Ps how much louder is it than Std.
If you have any other reccomendations can you advise please
Cheers
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

My bro has it for his Mk4 Golf and it looks and sounds the part. If you want something loud then forget this exhaust... this is slightly louder than the original exhaust and gives u a little more punch on the accel!! I certainly recommend it, aint seen it on the A3 as yet but im sure it would do teh same job as with the Mk4!! The purr is just purrfect!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

there is a small picture From AMD with the "Jet" style milltek, looks like they have just made a smal cut out of the standard valance:
a3_exhaust.jpg

on the golfs they use the 4-Motion rear valance which already has a cut out however I doubt this would fit and A3

the other option is the Q-look which is nicly hidden away very stealthy it's also sightly quieter as it points downwards:

qlook2.jpg

I have a Milltek on my MkIV Golf. It sounds great, but not too noisy, so I can still ferry my little boy around in the car and it does not irritate me on my daily M3 commute. It is very well built, the welding is superb.
I did have to use a 4-motion valance, and I can confirm that the 4-motion part will not fit an A3.

On a 1998 1.8 T Sport with the factory bodykit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif