Milltek exhaust tips

SamJSR

Reaction score
I currently have the Milltek B8.5 system installed, this exhaust comes with the GT100B MSAU603/604 black Cerakote tips. I want to change them to the Cerakote Twin 80mm GT80 MSTIP211/212 as I prefer the smaller look.
Can someone tell me if it will fit? I know there are issues fitting the B8.5 system on a B8 due to the tip size, but how about the B8 tips on a B8.5? I know all the part numbers are the same apart from the tips.

I have the black GT100 tips on my B8 but rest of the system was custom made, fits in the rear balance fine. Hope that helps??

Reactions: SamJSR
Thanks, i was looking to see if the 80mm tips from the B8 would fit ok on the B8.5.

oo where did you get find the Miltek gt100 tips seperate if you dont mind me asking?
Always wanted to change my custom pipe tips for millies but struggled to find them seperate and reasonably priced (stopped looking 2 years ago tbf).

Reactions: Bulldog
Hey - VW parts international on eBay, I was specifically after the ceramic coated black ones, had to wait a couple of weeks for them. They were originally listed for a mk6 golf r32 but I think they are all pretty much the same.

Reactions: Meemo
No worries - they just clamp on so as long as your existing system is 2.75" diameter then it's easy - I have some pictures of mine fitted but not sure how to upload them here as I don't have a photobucket account but can whatsapp etc if you want.

I have some GT100 tips for sale, check classifieds

wksmdh.jpg

Reactions: Meemo