Milltek exhaust for sale

kb86

Reaction score
Hey guys

Time has come to sell my B6 so i'm putting it back to standard for the sale.

Selling the Exhaust. Full Milltek for FWD model,

I had this on a 2002 sports model, a 2004 190 Sline & recently a 2005 (B8).

As standard it was 3" all way through but on the B8, the cat downpipe was 2.5" so it's been modified slightly.

looking for £300 ono, cost £750 new.

Collection Leeds LS10

Any Q's just ask

Cheers

Adam - 07447443870

B6 exhaust
B6 exhaust 2
IMG 20161031 WA0001 IMG 20161031 WA0002

fit skoda superb if so might have a buter in mind bro

If only it was for quattro and I wasn't finishing a house build :(

Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

hey guy's.

just replied to the PM.

don't get on here too much, as I no longer own an audi :( I've also decided to get rid of the 19"'s that are in the pic too.

deep dish, chrome is now black, some minor curbing but nothing major and all have good tyres.

£400 if interested, we're £1200 new without tyres.

cheers

adam

Hey is this still for sale? And would it still fit the 190? I have the avant 190 I can't see there being any difference in exhaust from the saloon?

Hey is this still for sale? And would it still fit the 190? I have the avant 190 I can't see there being any difference in exhaust from the saloon?
Potentially length, rear bumper being a little further back maybe?

******! That would of looked good on mine, also I do need a new exhaust as mine is blowing

It states on there website it fits both saloons and avants :)

Reactions: Pops848
******! That would of looked good on mine, also I do need a new exhaust as mine is blowing
Haha! that's a weak excuse for a whole new exhaust system, I love it! I would of had it but don't think it fits V engines, need to call Milltek but been sorting a damn misfire.

I reckon the main exhaust section would fit it's the downpipes and collector pipes that would need making up. I'm at my whits end with this car so I thought a nice exhaust would make me want to keep it haha!