Milltek downpipe

madluke

In pursuit of audiness:)
Reaction score
Hi lads

I got milltek resonated catback fitted on my a3 sounds ok but will it be even better if i put in downpipe??? Anyone with experience with that?

If it was me id get the downpipe AND performance cat buddy (although i was told diesals dont need cats for MOT's which is even better), their both really restrictive and the larger bore downpipe will spool the turbo up quicker and the hi flo cat/decat will let the emmisions escape quicker resluting in the engine escaping more air more frequently etc etc faster car :D :) and if u want better performance with it get a pannel filter Hope this helps :idea:

Free flowing gases also good for keeping turbo temps down pro-longing turbo life

Any sound clips of this buddy? Im really tempted with a Turbo back or cat back system..non res though. Also, how is it after the remap. I was supposed to get it done last weekend, but my tuner couldnt make it:3sadwalk:

Hi lads

I got milltek resonated catback fitted on my a3 sounds ok but will it be even better if i put in downpipe??? Anyone with experience with that?

phat upphat dafter remap car is lovely more torque. recommended... if i was u i would go to do remap drive to see guys and then drive back and see the difference on the same journey. i loved it... my milltek sounds quiet ut when i put foot down is brilliant, didnt wanted loud farting exhaust.

anyone else with miltek resonated cat back and with fitted downpipe after?? ce cat recomend put performance cat or just milltek downpipe??? just wanna have nice sporty sound of my exhaust (like a wind :) )

anymore experience with a3 tdi and milltek downpipe fitted after catback?