MIGGZ's A3 1.8t - The all rounder build thread

morning

neatened up the boot and moved the stuff further back and re did the floor, thanks to my dad and Wes for all the help as im useless with this wood building things

selfie with dad :whistle2::racer:

wes and my dad biting me **** as always

and wes was hungry

Reactions: JOSE8LT
then decided to finally fit my beer keg induction

and fitted

then fitted the shoulder straps because tash says the belts are rubbing and chaffing her neck

and added a tow strap at the back just because

Reactions: superkarl
and now the crap part!!!!

so a few weeks ago i decided to fix a leak on my manifold that iv had for months

and after that i started to get timing pull and detonation

turned down the boost and it helped a bit, thought meh maybe its just because the leak is fixed

then it started to get worse, changed fpr to 3 bar and fitted the 440cc

the car was ok but not wow

upped the boost to 1.4bar and then it all came crashing down

changed actuator, fitted duel wmi, fixed boost pipe

still nothing its like it got worse with the actuator being fixed

so i changed knock sensors
maf
lambda
cam chain tensioner
plugs
coilpacks
and still nothing still pulling timing and feels weak

booked in on tuesday for a map and hope it sorts it out, if not then im gona burn the car

Hey bud sorry to hear you having issues, hope you come right. Let us know what you find. Hope to see you Saturday at MCGS...

wont lie one of the best themed cars of the night! killed it
hope to join next year

Reactions: MIGGZ
then i got the awesome opportunity to have my car used at the SNS EXPO for display

Then i had the privilege to meet kato from liberty walk and got a few pictures with him and a few more things signed

Reactions: StaceyS3
next up i did some interior work

fitted piano black parts, did my door cards with shaded bride cloth,

A pillars with black bride cloth

sprayed my b and c pillars in black

and layed my roof with the bride alcantara

then got some visors and other parts from a S3 thats black already so that helped

but never got these so hunt continues

Reactions: IPG and superkarl
now recently if anyone has seen my fb page FSU Developments you would see that i have started with carbon fibre

first up was doing the steering column surround in carbon Kevlar

not too happy with how it came out but suppose its a first attempt and not to bad

then the b pillars (not finished ) and the cup and hazzard switch surround

Reactions: superkarl
What an update! You have seriously gone next level with this build wow.. Damn no wonder you have been hiding!
Those door cards drool really really epic man! I need to sort mine out as the leather keeps separating from the door card.. flippen annoying . That roof came out amazing would you ever attempt to do another one? Haha

Carbon fenders crazzzzzzy
Please no dying again love the updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What an update! You have seriously gone next level with this build wow.. Damn no wonder you have been hiding!
Those door cards drool really really epic man! I need to sort mine out as the leather keeps separating from the door card.. flippen annoying . That roof came out amazing would you ever attempt to do another one? Haha

Carbon fenders crazzzzzzy
Please no dying again love the updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bwahaahahahahahahah now you know why, between work, Fsu and life iv been really hectic. Sometimes I only get to drive Kratos once every second week.

Iv only managed to do 8000 km this year with it and that's including the 3600km that was done on Dubrun

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Love the gauges in the roof idea, any more pictures of them?
Hey dude, shot, uuuummmmm there should be a post somewhere on here where I did it, should be in the beginning of the thread as I did it like 4 odd years ago

This is awesome Miggles!

Love the lengths you're going to and the effort you're putting into being different.

But what matters is it's good different. Not sh*t different for differents sake.

Excellent work as always :racer:

Reactions: AdzA3AGU
This is awesome Miggles!

Love the lengths you're going to and the effort you're putting into being different.

But what matters is it's good different. Not sh*t different for differents sake.

Excellent work as always :racer:
Thanks my boy.

Yeah I like things my way, not going the whole I love stance so let me put bags and bbs wheels crap.

Except when you're wrapping your steering column surround in Kevlar, or adding the word 'bride' to your door cards :laugh:

I hope the irony isn't wasted on you miggles

We can all appreciate a little form sometimes too! Don't be afraid of that.

(Love you too xxxx)

Reactions: AdzA3AGU
Except when you're wrapping your steering column surround in Kevlar, or adding the word 'bride' to your door cards

I hope the irony isn't wasted on you miggles

We can all appreciate a little form sometimes too! Don't be afraid of that.

(Love you too xxxx)
Bwahaahahahahahahah remember this is my advertising car so needs to look good and I need to feel good on my cockpit

I know you love me hahahahaj I'm your favorite south African

Reactions: Prawn