MIDLANDS - Coventry April Meet ?

pjmspeedy

Dude, what's mine say ?
Reaction score
Hi guy's and girls,

It's been a while since the last meet and now the weather is slowly getting better i thought it would be cool to all meet up again.

So what's the best Wednesday in April for everyone ?

Lets get a good turn out and be good to see some new members too :icon_thumright:

Last edited:
Hey dude, id be up for this, dont mind any Wednesday really, as long as the weathers good, the nights are getting lighter as well, so should be good :)

count me in any wednesday will be fine. What time do you usally meet up and where as this will be my first time

ITs at the KFC, just by Tesco's next the the Ricoh mate. Cant remember times but I'm sure we can sort something out closer to the day.

No Jase, pretty sure the location has changed now, Ricoh is not the place to be any more....

I will update when I get a chance in a bit, with the new location details.

Sainsburys car park, Austin Drive, Coventry, West Midlands, England, CV6 7NS

I dont mind really, anyone got any preferences??

Hi gents

New to this, but yeh i'd be up for it... good to meet with some other members and see there cars :yes:

Hey guys new to this but will hopefully have my A3 in a weeks time would be up for the meet let us know time, date and location please!

Cheers

Ashlee:jump:

Ashlee

Sainsburys car park, Austin Drive, Coventry, West Midlands, England, CV6 7NS

Wednesday 14th April - 8pm onwards

Whereabouts are you from???

Come on guy's we need some more names to join us..........

OK so just to start a list off...

Please add your name if you are ok to attend :)

1.Nilz

1.Nilz
2.JoJo
3. pjmspeedy
4. voorhees
5. johnherman and his sock
:meeting:

Last edited:
After the weekend I realised my car isnt 'scene' enough. Anyone fancy giving me a lift? ;)

On a serious note, I have to take the missus out for dinner and its happening Weds. Dont think she'll fancy thisr being as I've not seen her for well over a week.

After the weekend I realised my car isnt 'scene' enough. Anyone fancy giving me a lift? ;)

On a serious note, I have to take the missus out for dinner and its happening Weds. Dont think she'll fancy thisr being as I've not seen her for well over a week.

lmfao! :laugh:

You can ride with me mate if you go along, I mite use my mk2 golf for this though.

Tom, bring her in the TT and tell her that everyone will think her car is cool :)

Jo you taking the Golf up??

Is Jason going to be wearing his fetching new coat? ;)

So what time u picking me up Jo??

The S3 it is :)

For all those attending tonight the location is:

Sainsbury's @ Courthouse Green, Coventry, CV6 7NS

If we plan to meet for 8pm, that should be cool :)

See you all later :)

If the sun stay's out I may even get chance to get the roof off :rockwoot: