Midlands car care

Woody86

Reaction score
I plan on getting my car booked in at midlands car care in the next few weeks for some Quartz protection. How do people rate the Quartz protection and any views on midland car care because I have only heard good things about them

I have CarPro Cquartz CQUK applied to the wifes MINI JCW from new by a Pro-Detailer.

Very pleased with the results TBH. It does to some extent protect the paint from marring, but like all car cleaning you still have to be careful. I use CarPro Reload as a top up for CQUK. It can be PITA to apply, but once you get it right its a doddle
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/reload-2014.228614/

I mix 50/50 CP Reload with Sonax BSD to use on my wife's MINI & it works for me

d132da5ff50221687b52191a6c699541_zpse7eb73c9.jpg

Sorry, can't comment on Midland Car Care. Have a look on Detailing World, maybe some info on there about them

I've got a bottle of reload. Brilliant stuff. I've got the option of cquartz UK or Exo. He says there's not much difference so gotta think if it's £100 difference. Exo being the cheaper option.

I plan on getting my car booked in at midlands car care in the next few weeks for some Quartz protection. How do people rate the Quartz protection and any views on midland car care because I have only heard good things about them

You won't have any problems with MCC :thumbs up:

As for sealants it's down to needs & preference but MCC are also swissvax accredited & AF from memory.

I'm sure I won't have any problems. Just wanted to know everybody's view on their work.
I saw the AF and swissvax on the site but I fancy trying out this nano Quartz coating protection. See if it's as good as people are saying.

I have CQuartz Finest on mine and am very pleased with the gloss and beading. Only been on since July but no degradation of the coating apparent yet. It comes with a 2 year guarantee.

P1050712.jpg

P1050711.jpg

P1050713.jpg

Reactions: Luke2.0tdi2010
Looking good. And it's good that he gives it a guarantee. Booked it up for the 8th. Hopefully the really bad weather holds off

im booked in with midland auto detail for stage 1 paint correction and cquartz end of this mth cant wait seen the results on other cars his done cant wait

Not sure if this will work. Let's see...

10556422_699132743502952_1207747090600467177_n.jpg

10580171_699132890169604_4055130376981604572_n.jpg
WOW! that paintwork is absolutely f'ing GLEAMING!!:thumbs up: .....Looking good Scotty, I bet you're absolutely loving that car, it's awesome! (not said in a yankified way..lol) I am desperate to take my new car on a '2 or 3 day major detailing bender' but the weather is really getting in the way recently

Well dropped it off this morning and hopefully picking it up sometime tomorrow late afternoon. Can't wait to see results

Reactions: scotty76
Just picked my car up and the paint feels like silk and looks stunning under lights. Bring on tomorrow for daylight and photos. Then just to see what it beads like. Perfect work from MCC. Can't speak highly enough of the quality of work. Will be recommended by me without a doubt

Just picked my car up and the paint feels like silk and looks stunning under lights. Bring on tomorrow for daylight and photos. Then just to see what it beads like. Perfect work from MCC. Can't speak highly enough of the quality of work. Will be recommended by me without a doubt

Just seen a sneak preview on MCC FB page, it looks AWESOME........!

Just seen a sneak preview on MCC FB page, it looks AWESOME........!
Me too ;)

Looking very nice indeed :cool::cool::cool:

. Lurvly colour that sepang blue, but don't tell steeve ;) :D

Don't think I'll get chance for photo shots today as the weather is pap. But here's a like to a couple from last night which Russ at MCC took.

Reactions: Bristle Hound, adcooper and ABYSS
^ Very nice indeedy Woody :cool::cool::cool:

Comes up well that colour mind ;) :D

Thoughts steeve? :think::laugh::laugh::laugh: