Michelin pilot supersport

George_P

Reaction score
Missed a previously posted here Costco deal on tyres but considering Michelin 225/40 ZR18 (92Y) PILOT SUPER SPORT HN - £320

Any experience with above tyres on S3? Wondering whats the life like?

Thanks

Michelin Pilot Super Sport is a great tyre but its successor, Pilot Sport 4S, will last longer so may be worth the extra money. Plus you will get a tyre that is at least 3 years newer since the PS4S got introduced in 2017. You can't go wrong with those tyres though.

Reactions: Damo S
I have PSS on my AM Vantage S and they’re fantastic but in the wet they’re not as good as PS4 which I have on my 8L S3. Its hard to compare a RWD car to a 4WD car so maybe the quattro is masking the true performance difference. The PS4S is supposed to be fantastic though, even if a little pricey.

I have PSS on my AM Vantage S and they’re fantastic but in the wet they’re not as good as PS4 which I have on my 8L S3. Its hard to compare a RWD car to a 4WD car so maybe the quattro is masking the true performance difference. The PS4S is supposed to be fantastic though, even if a little pricey.
AM Vantage S?! Thread no good without pics ;)

TX.

Edit - I have PS4S on my M5.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: JohnM100 and Lehn
Have the PS4S and can’t fault them.

If that’s £320 fitted that’s a decent price. Shopped around a lot but PS4S cost me £500 fitted on 19s.

I have PSS but I’ll be getting PS4 next as I can’t get the PS4S in 18. Love the PSS very good grip once warmed but like others have said not so in the wet.