Michelin Pilot Sport 4 for new S3? Cheap deal. 225/40 R18

terryhurlock

Reaction score
I took delivery of a 2019 S3 DSG Black edition on 1st March. I’d previously had 2 Golf Rs. Really pleased with it. Very similar to the Golf R of course.

The car is fitted with Pirellis but I’m very tempted to go for the ATS deal on Michelin Pilot Sport 4 and keep the Pirellis as spares. Seems a great price at under £75 a corner.

Michelin Pilot Sport 4 225/40R18 92Y x4 + Free Amazon Fire 8 HD tablet at ATS Euromaster £332.96 using discount code MICH19. This is a fitted price, choose a Monday appointment for an additional 10% = £292.36

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/mi...romaster-33296-3190207?page=3#thread-comments

Reactions: NevMan, MikeParkin, HertS3 and 3 others
I took delivery of a 2019 S3 DSG Black edition on 1st March. I’d previously had 2 Golf Rs. Really pleased with it. Very similar to the Golf R of course.

The car is fitted with Pirellis but I’m very tempted to go for the ATS deal on Michelin Pilot Sport 4 and keep the Pirellis as spares. Seems a great price at under £75 a corner.

Michelin Pilot Sport 4 225/40R18 92Y x4 + Free Amazon Fire 8 HD tablet at ATS Euromaster £332.96 using discount code MICH19. This is a fitted price, choose a Monday appointment for an additional 10% = £292.36

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/mi...romaster-33296-3190207?page=3#thread-comments

I only found this...

50e0872a31b2d6de47e0800d01fbcda6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: terryhurlock
I only found this...

Because you didn't put in the promo code and you have to go to checkout and select Monday as a booking day to get the further 10% off.
Screenshot 20190306 081526
-

Shame can't just buy the tyres without fitting.. Otherwise I'd have bought a set and just stored them till needed them fitting. Would probably work out cheaper still.

Lads I took full advantage off this deal as I was needing 4 new tyres and all in I was £318.13, plus as long as you book 2 month in advance you can still use the offer for the Monday Discount as look as they have availability , cheers @terryhurlock , longtime since I have heard that name mentioned :thumbs up:

Reactions: terryhurlock and AlS3BE
Lads I took full advantage off this deal as I was needing 4 new tyres and all in I was £318.13, plus as long as you book 2 month in advance you can still use the offer for the Monday Discount as look as they have availability , cheers @terryhurlock , longtime since I have heard that name mentioned :thumbs up:
Had a chuckle when I saw your avatar then email @terryhurlock ; hail!hail! :icon thumright:

Thanks for sharing this, got nearly 14000 out of my factory fitted pzero.. was about to get it booked in elsewhere for all four to be replaced. How these tyres compare? Noise.. looks etc..

How's the rim protection on these, anyone know?

(I’ve the 2015 S3, given not the new model but you can see what I’ve on) I have always used black circles for tyres. They’ve always been cheapest for me. Past 2 years I’ve went with Goodyear efficient grip performance - they have a nice wee lip around rim, not noisy but hard wearing and they also don’t follow the variances in the road like conti’s do - I hate that!
7f72f6a7b2b224c3d4396ca567859ac5.jpg
cd51a8c63036b62bff7cdf4294a9ba1d.jpg
525ebc5cf4a5b917a7c17d87f283cd18.jpg

APR Stage 2+

Last edited:
Took the plunge on this offer.. got another 7% cash back through Lloyd’s bank so it’s worked out at £77 fitted.. plus I’ll get the Amazon fire tablet which I’ll sell.. not too shabby, just hope the tyre is good which according to reviews they will be!

a7581c6c24046d4794a04828f0cbc314.jpg

Reactions: s3marc, oli356 and Janice_3S3
I currently have the Pirelli P Zeros, my rear right tyre is getting low but the rest are ok so I am not sure what to do, I might replace the rears first with Michelin PS4.

Can someone show photos of the rim protection of these?

Have put those exact tyres in and get £421.96 less £52 less 10% which is £332.96 ?
The base price was £105.49 ???
Am I missing something ?

The post shows £292.36 , I can only get the £332.96 for the same size tyres ? Don’t get me wrong £332 is a great price and was looking at changing as current tyres have done 22k and on 3mm . PS4 were also the ones I want to get . Just wondered where I get the extra £4o from ?
Thks

The post shows £292.36 , I can only get the £332.96 for the same size tyres ? Don’t get me wrong £332 is a great price and was looking at changing as current tyres have done 22k and on 3mm . PS4 were also the ones I want to get . Just wondered where I get the extra £4o from ?
Thks

Ah.. yeh I got the price you calculated as per my earlier post, but also got a further 7% discount through my bank. Maybe that’s how OP calculated his price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ordered and booked for Mon28th April . Many thks the heads up!
What do you have to do to get the tablet ? Did not spot it in the site .
I did notice that not many other places actually had stock so assume they are phasing out in favour of the “s” . So worth grabbing whilst there is stock .
Again Thks the heads up

Ordered and booked for Mon28th April . Many thks the heads up!
What do you have to do to get the tablet ? Did not spot it in the site .
I did notice that not many other places actually had stock so assume they are phasing out in favour of the “s” . So worth grabbing whilst there is stock .
Again Thks the heads up

https://atsrewards.co.uk/amazonfire/#

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just an update on this deal , I took ATS up on there offer and I used a cash back site ( Quidco ) and ended up getting another £15 off so all in it cost me £303.84 and that's them fitted and balanced and I now await Amazon Tablet.
Now I recently done a journey and I filled car with shell Vpower @1.35 lt so it came too £65 and I got 402 + 10ml left when pic was taken . I used cruise control for 90% off the journey @67mph and I personally think the tyres made a huge difference do I can only say I am so glad I came across this post and a big shout out to the member who found the deal IMG 20190412 155027 1920x1440

Reactions: JDHOWELLS and NevMan
Just an update on this deal , I took ATS up on there offer and I used a cash back site ( Quidco ) and ended up getting another £15 off so all in it cost me £303.84 and that's them fitted and balanced and I now await Amazon Tablet.
Now I recently done a journey and I filled car with shell Vpower @1.35 lt so it came too £65 and I got 402 + 10ml left when pic was taken . I used cruise control for 90% off the journey @67mph and I personally think the tyres made a huge difference do I can only say I am so glad I came across this post and a big shout out to the member who found the deal View attachment 180139

That Dash needs cleaning ASAP ;p

Fair play on the 99k miles, never had a car that long
She done alright for her age 59plate, have had her 3yrs and I have to say passed all MOT's just the normal age related things been done .

Reactions: NevMan
Just got my Amazon Fire HD 16gb from the ATS deal and what a deal it was .:icon thumright::icon thumright::icon thumright: