MGS4

phantom

On Boost
Reaction score
A beta tester version will be available to down load from the Sony Uk store ( for free ) from the 17th of April , may even be the 15th when they update the store! :hubbahubba: lovely , it's what i bought a PS3 for .

p

I think it's two stages , and it's also gonna let you go into FPS mode too!

Also a week or so later the online part of the game will open up! wooowhoooo

p

just got a mail for my preorder telling me its been moved AGAIN to the 12th July!! :Flush:

has anyone tried the MGO beta yet? it was meant to start today.

im still having problems registering on the konami website.

has anyone tried the MGO beta yet? it was meant to start today.

im still having problems registering on the konami website.

Europe has been put back untill they can stableize the server ( there must be millions trying to get on it ) should be up in a couple of days , but the good news is they have extended the online beta testing!

p

Got my pre-order MGS game pack from Game today... which is could because I cancelled the order with them and pre-ordered from Amazon instead! BWAHAHHAH.

Anyway, should tide me over for the remaining hours.

:rockwoot:SWEEEEEETTT!! Its here!

edit>> Not here, there... i.e. been delivered... best go home for lunch then!

well, played a good 5 hours or so with regular breaks as instructed by Snake.

Its good. I like it. And its online for a bonus... would have been happy it not.

rock hard setting doesnt seem that rock hard but I;'m not that far into it yet...

the new metal gears and octocam suit are pretty freakin cool.

not got the game yet but am a huge fan of the preceding series, got the online demo of this and wasn't all that blown away! whats the real thing like?

its good... helluva lot of cinematic in it.... not played multiplayer properly yet.

And not really struggled with the first boss. Am on act 3 at the moment.

Theres a couple of sneaking missions that Ive done that can be a pain when you go so far and then get busted..