MFSW on non Cruise Control B7

Ianes

Reaction score
Hi all

Bought a 2005 B7 S Line in basic, no cruise control, no mfsw... no bluetooth... and so on :). Few days ago retrofitted an RNSE and a MFSW. RNSE is working well as I bought also a conversion kit wires for that. However, MFSW buttons are not working with RNSE. Are there any wires that need to be connected to RNSE from MFSW? I changed also airbag harness because this is different.

Do the buttons light up with other interior lights when headlights are on.

Then steering module maybe needs upgrading.

Then steering module maybe needs upgrading.

Hi NHN, I would like to do a similar upgrade on my 2005 B7. Has no MFSW, no cruise, no DIS. would like to add all 3. I'm in Derby, would you be able to quote on fitting and coding? Also, just cost for coding? I am going to be start buying up the bits I need.

Got genuine cruise control stalk, matching cowling, multi function steering wheel and harness going cheap if your interested.

Got genuine cruise control stalk, matching cowling, multi function steering wheel and harness going cheap if your interested.
I have bought the cruise stalk but need cowling and MFSW and harness. Can you share pics? I'm still figuring out how to use this forum so not sure how to use PM.

so
today i've installed the cruise control for my b7, works perfect, also the board computer has been activated, but the MFSW still not working... have no ideia how to fix that... any ideas? the airbag harness has been changed with the one that has the connections to wheel, the lights on MFSW are still off... no buttons are working...

little update,

changed today the slip ring and now my MFSW is working. So, the slip ring needs to be 4E095341A or 4E0953541B.

Reactions: LawrenceH and Sibmets