meteor or dolphin grey

panamadi

Strider
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the difference between meteor and dolphin grey?
Is one an A3 exclusive or are they just different colours.

Thanks in advance.

Can anyone tell me the difference between meteor and dolphin grey?
Is one an A3 exclusive or are they just different colours.

Thanks in advance.

Meteor is a little darker... Looks great in the light and reflects other colours really well. Also hids the dirt.....
3563641694_c83ecb631d_b.jpg

3563363841_2aceb571b8_b.jpg

3563612732_d355dcd0bd_b.jpg

Deck car looks wkd:thumbsup: How much has she been lowered by? I much prefer Meteor Grey over Dolphin Grey. I've never been fussed on Dolphin Grey to be honest. But there is one i think looks really good Warren Cox S3.
Here photo's of Dolphin Grey on the left...
18072008035.jpg

Dolphin Grey on the right...
18072008033-1.jpg

meteor all day for me looks more expensive ...better than dolphin anyhow

Meteor is a little darker... Looks great in the light and reflects other colours really well. Also hids the dirt.....

That's the key thing. I saw a Meteor car in the sun and loved it so orderd it on my A4 Avant. It's nice in the light!

I simply don't like it when it's dirty or overcast. I'm swapping the car out on Sept 1st (they forgot quattro) so I'm taking the opportunity to move away from it.

I've always loved Dophin but it's not a standard A4 colour.

I'm not sure it looks so good on a bigger car (Meteor) but on the pics above it looks lovely.

Cheers for the photo although I'm even more confused than ever!
My S3 looks kinda in between the 2 colours although I'm fairly sure it's Meteor. Can you get an 07 S3 in Dolphin Grey anyway?

On balance I think Meteor wins it for me!

Cheers for the photo although I'm even more confused than ever!
My S3 looks kinda in between the 2 colours although I'm fairly sure it's Meteor. Can you get an 07 S3 in Dolphin Grey anyway?

On balance I think Meteor wins it for me!

I dont think you can get the Meteor Grey on pre-facelift S3, only on facelift. But you can get Dolphin Grey on pre-facelift but not facelift S3. Post some photo up be able to tell you what colour is it then

Last edited:
Is there an easy way to do this without adding a photobucket/flikr link??

Actually just seen the meteor on audi used car selector-DOLPHIN ALL THE WAY MAN!!

Last edited: