Metalic clicking noise from front suspension

Hey @Beni

I can feel your pain. Hopefully you will resolve it with instructions. Will send it to you shortly.
Get or borrow some endoscope inspection camera if you want to sort it 100% at first time.
Hi Greg,
is there any chance you could send it to me please. Having the exact same problem and it’s bugging the life out of me.
Bradleyalfredmiller@icloud.com

Finaly i did it. Me and my brother both had problems with this and today we did it alone and i took us like 2h for both cars. Without endoscop is i think imposible because you need to see how to set rod properly in between. And when you make the gap then creaking is gone. I cant believe it but thank you very much for help !!! Anyone who need infos and tips how to do it just contact me .
Hi B,
Could you help me on how you got it done. I’m having the same problem

bradleyalfredmiller@icloud.com

Same issue wirh 2018-2019 car - temperature dependent, knocks coming from the passenger side from the floor. Dealers fools, said TPI not applicable for my VIN.

Please tell me what is the difference wetween 2044902/5 and 2044902/4 ? which bolt they loosen?

I'm wondering if I've got this issue as I get this clicking noise coming on and off load.... only this morning have I started to think its temperature related as the weather has changed a lot here (cooler) in recent days and the noise has abated - and non existent when I started out this morning.

Did you do this on a lift? Do you think its possible to with a jack?