Metal clip holding boost pipe to EGR valve

N11KDJ

Reaction score
Does anyone know the number for the metal horseshoe type clip that fits over the end on the EGR valve and holds the boost pipe in?

Tried the dealer but it came up as a jubilee clamp for some reason..

Cheers for that, I did actually pick up the same clip at the bottom of that thread but the ends point in different directions & on the original they point the same way, it may be possible to adapt it but would rather try and fit the original part if possible..

I just got them recently for mine, give me a few mins to see if I can find the part number. It's about 60p if I remember correctly.

I'm on my phone, so it might take a bit ha.

Edit: I think this is it...

1J0145769G (it has a name that suggests it's not a clip if I remember correctly) I bought mine from vw as audi didn't have any in stock, and their parts man was rubbish.

Thanks mate, do you remember if yours had both end pieces facing the same way?

Mines sitting on the floor. Got the delete kit so dont need it.
Give us a shout if ur strugling.

That's odd, I've got the exact same part but the ends point different ways, maybe they revised it or something but can't see how it can fit..

Let me see if I can find my receipt when I get home from work tonight, I know I kept it for a while, but have probably thrown it now. I'll reply tonight if I find it. They definitely pointed the same way though.

Let me see if I can find my receipt when I get home from work tonight, I know I kept it for a while, but have probably thrown it now. I'll reply tonight if I find it. They definitely pointed the same way though.

Cheers mate

Cheers mate

I can't find my receipt sorry dude. If by chance it appears I'll update here...probably in about 3 years. :(

Good luck with sorting it though.

Not a problem mate, thanks for looking anyway. Tried to fit the one I have but no good , Deano has come to the rescue & is posting one to me tomorrow.