Merc A45s...

Had my car a year already now :blink:

Also ....

Had my first new road tax prompt through at £475 notes ... ouch :whip:
It just stings after paying £270 for my RS3.
Insurance and service also due so not a good week financially :flushed:

Car still giving me plenty of smiles though :icon thumright:

**** it's flew in mate....Luxury car tax....aye tell me about it been paying for the last 4 years got another 4 years coming think the first year on the TT is around £1375 bangers
It’s only money chaps, said it before and I’ll say it again, kids are getting nowt and I’m having fun while I can :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Reactions: pburv, Bristle Hound, NevMan and 4 others
Had my car a year already now :blink:

Also ....

Had my first new road tax prompt through at £475 notes ... ouch :whip:
It just stings after paying £270 for my RS3.
Insurance and service also due so not a good week financially :flushed:

Car still giving me plenty of smiles though :icon thumright:
Unbelievable @Snake Pliskin! Where does the time go :busted cop:. Glad to hear your still loving the car...that’s what it’s all about.

Happy Birthday @NevMan. Hope you’ve been able to enjoy it :icon thumright:

Reactions: pburv, NevMan, Audi Bairn and 3 others
Remember l have driven the TTRS and both the pfl and fl rs3 and that TTRS roadster which is even heavier than the coupe was way faster than both the RS3's.....that fast l was sh=ting myself in the passenger seat when Jordan took the wheel of it......TTRS Vorsprung......next for yerself l would'nt touch a 8Y with a barge pole.......

Ha ha sounds like you enjoyed the ‘experience’ :)

Yeah the TT has to be the front runner but the vorsprung is eye wateringly expensive ... I may go middle ground of the sport model ... just pondering if I would need a mid life crisis roadster a la Crocket’s Daytona ... or should to be the Testarossa hard top :)

All thoughts atm ... I’ll wander down Audi in a few months :icon thumright:

Reactions: pburv, NevMan, Jassyo06 and 2 others
You clearly need some negotiating skills training. Services are always part of the deal on a new car
Normally I would agree with you, and I tried...but Mercedes were simply not budging unfortunately. :(
I got a bigger discount than I was expecting though, then got 20% discount on a 2 service plan so it's swings and roundabouts. :)

Reactions: pburv, NevMan, Jassyo06 and 3 others
Ha ha ... the service is £380 notes !
A lot dearer than I paid for my RS3 service.

I prefer to get max money off the car ... cash in my hand :icon thumright:

£180 for the main service & £200 notes to take care of the bling :tearsofjoy:
RGB paying rrp for his car but getting "free" services thrown in ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv, Audi Bairn, NevMan and 1 other person

TX.

Lol
977da4134be12776ceedf6e0e5b606d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv, Snake Pliskin and NevMan
Happy birthday fellow Piscean. :thumbs up:
It will be mine on Sunday. :)

Thanks Ron, now that is why you are such a top bloke Happy happy for Saturday if I forget...old now

Reactions: pburv, Audi Bairn, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person

TX.

think you need to re-read my post. I have never ever paid full rrp on a new car and get free services on top. I have a good relationship with my dealer!

Reactions: pburv, Audi Bairn, Jcbmally and 1 other person
think you need to re-read my post. I have never ever paid full rrp on a new car and get free services on top. I have a good relationship with my dealer!

Your Dealer makes you think you have a good relationship with him :smirk: :blink:
Yes Sir ... you get the very best price - lowest I can give anyone - even lower than I could get myself :smirk: :blink:
Free service on top ... ok then, but only for you as you are my No.1 customer :smirk: :blink:

The real trick is making them think you think you have a good relationship with them & Scr**ing every last £ out of them, so there is nothing left on the table to allow them to include a free service :smirk::smirk::smirk:

Like I said, bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush - give me that max discount on the car from day 1 and I will shop around for a good service price when the time comes :icon thumright:

Reactions: pburv, NevMan, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
Your Dealer makes you think you have a good relationship with him :smirk: :blink:
Yes Sir ... you get the very best price - lowest I can give anyone - even lower than I could get myself :smirk: :blink:
Free service on top ... ok then, but only for you as you are my No.1 customer :smirk: :blink:

The real trick is making them think you think you have a good relationship with them & Scr**ing every last £ out of them, so there is nothing left on the table to allow them to include a free service :smirk::smirk::smirk:

Like I said, bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush - give me that max discount on the car from day 1 and I will shop around for a good service price when the time comes :icon thumright:

i understand all that, but as a trained negotiator I think screwing as much as possible is a speciality. I always check several sources before doing a deal and 2 free services is a given. Of course there will be a few £s flexibility but I doubt many do better than me. Although that sounds rather arrogant when you put a lot of business through a dealership, know the owners and GM there is little motivation for them to screw me on price. They even sell my old cars before I commit to new one at full Audi approved price minus costs . Very lucky to have such and excellent dealer.

We’ve heard it all before eh Snake
34480765046cc59216da04b33b1f9d64.jpg

Reactions: pburv, NevMan, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
@RGBARGEE

now that did make me chuckle ... a 'trained'

Upload 2021 2 24 16 25 54

if your Dealer can chuck in several free services, there is money left on the table on the deal for the car.

Reactions: pburv, NevMan, Audi Bairn and 3 others
Yes there is ... but remember £380 service to you is £150 to them soooo I will forgo my extra £150 cash for a couple of services..

that’s why I get another £500 off :icon thumright:

I AM the Chris Sabian of the car buying world :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: pburv, NevMan, 8YARWY and 1 other person

Spot on snake

Reactions: pburv, Audi Bairn and Snake Pliskin
i understand all that, but as a trained negotiator I think screwing as much as possible is a speciality. I always check several sources before doing a deal and 2 free services is a given. Of course there will be a few £s flexibility but I doubt many do better than me. Although that sounds rather arrogant when you put a lot of business through a dealership, know the owners and GM there is little motivation for them to screw me on price. They even sell my old cars before I commit to new one at full Audi approved price minus costs . Very lucky to have such and excellent dealer.

A trained negotiator? OMFG you do honestly make me choke on my cornflakes. It is a miracle you actually find any car to fit your big head in, let alone the holier than thou attitude that you possess.

Reactions: A4B9, pburv, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
A trained negotiator? OMFG you do honestly make me choke on my cornflakes. It is a miracle you actually find any car to fit your big head in, let alone the holier than thou attitude that you possess.

London Bus springs to mind.

Reactions: NevMan and pburv
Oh dear... there’s no need for that attitude surely.

I am indeed a trained negotiator BTW and generally rely on evidence and facts when posting. Far better than being aggressive and nasty.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Can we get this thread back on topic fella's as its seems to have veered way off course

Remember my ASN buddies what Confucius said - 'Opinions are like a-holes, everyones got one' :D

TIA

Much love

BH x

Reactions: NevMan, Terminator x, Snake Pliskin and 6 others
Can we get this thread back on topic fella's as its seems to have veered way off course

Remember my ASN buddies what Confucius said - 'Opinions are like a-holes, everyones got one' :D

TIA

Much love

BH x

Back on thread here we go :)

so service carried out today & £380 notes lighter

Gave the car a good caning on the way home from the Dealer .... my god, I forget how fast this car is.

Taken it easy over winter, so was good to put my foot down today ... I even put it into ‘race mode’ lol ... ballistic is an understatement :icon thumright:

Reactions: NevMan, Audi Bairn, Jcbmally and 3 others
Lovely machines , but I love all makes.. just if you could take each individual best piece to make it your own .

Drove a C204 C 63 but hated the seats that gripped my lats restricting breathing .

Much prefer my love handle huggers .

2020 05 31 200337

Screenshot 20210225 193244 Gallery

Reactions: NevMan, Audi Bairn, Snake Pliskin and 2 others