Memory seats retrofit

CupraDine

Reaction score
Hi All,

I was wondering if it was possible to retrofit memory seats in any capacity to my A6, I currently have full electric seats with electrically adjustable (but manually folding) mirrors. Is there an option to enable this in the MMI so I don't need to install the buttons on the door, or would I have do to that as well?

I think there is a memory module that might be required that I don't have as well but i'm not sure?

Also the car is a facelift.

Cheers :)

For this you need buttons for the doors, different trim with holes for the buttons, el. harness, and different seat/replace the seat motors from a seat with memory. And maybe a different comfort ECU

Cheers, I thought it would be a big job. I thought I might get away with the seats as they are already electric but seems not.

Unfortunately not, I thought the same before, but then I found out the standard el. motors in the non-memory seats cannot don't have sensors for positions. The motors from memory seats are different, they know their position, so they can move where the system tells them