Memory seat retrofit convertible

vimy

Reaction score
I have a B9 S5 Convertible which didn't come with memory seats, is there a guide or a forum thread where someone has attempted to retrofit this? From reading online in the forums it's "easy" to do this for coupe models because the modules needed are already fitted, would this be the same for convertibles?

You'd have to check if the seats have the modules fitted, given its a convertible, if it has electric seats with easy access button, then probably has them, however visual check or a scan would advise 100%, as audi dont always follow rule of thumb.

It has both electric seats and the easy access button (I assume this is the button near the headrest to move the seat back and fourth), how can I verify the module is there? (without potentially taking it all apart).

Is there a guide online online on how I can retrofit this?

It has both electric seats and the easy access button (I assume this is the button near the headrest to move the seat back and fourth), how can I verify the module is there? (without potentially taking it all apart).

Is there a guide online online on how I can retrofit this?

Take a photo of the underneath of your seat. Can tell that way (I done this and Audi retrofits then confirmed my Coupe had the module)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Find attached image from under my seat.

Attachments

• 6DE4DEFA-AC88-4271-9435-DDC914CE5B8D.jpeg
    6DE4DEFA-AC88-4271-9435-DDC914CE5B8D.jpeg
    307.9 KB · Views: 114
I would say that you have the module. Do a scan and look for controller 36 just to be sure.

Reactions: vimy