Memory Foam Mattress - Lost My Sexual Rhythm

1wheelonly

cabriolet
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
i have just purchased a new memory foam matress.
after spending many an hour being dragged around shops, lying on beds fully clothed next to complete starngers, we finally have one.
we finally got our new kingsize purchase up the stairs and fully fitted out with all new bedding,whilst helping the bride with the sheets and constantly looking at her hovering over our new purchase, all done, brilliant, all that was left was to corner her and get her in the ****** thing.
away we go, or so youd of thought ! you obviously never actually try a matress out in the shop the way you do at home !
has anyone else come across the situation i now found myself in ??? with the old one the springs allowed for the rebound but now after a couple of thrusts, as there is no longer any sprung rebound im knackered as i have to do both actions !
seem to have completely lost all my sexual rythm/ technique, got to start all over again from scratch !
am i on my own ?????

Im totally with you but slowly you'll get back into it. Give it a week? I was like "wtf? no springy thingy?" made me work harder, now the mrs loves it!

Thats funny you should mention this, as I have Tempur mattresses in UK atm & its kinda weird laying in them as I've had the pillows for ages now & they take getting used to, but they do make a difference to posture & my back/neck issues.

I havnt christened them yet with the missus as she's in Italy atm & these are being shipped there at some point, so glad got her pregnant without them or the kid could have lost there father to a cardiac arrest trying to make them.

Although it has put me of the madam palm & her 5 sisters as well when you lay on them you just sink down & its just not the same anymore whilst checking out redtube.

So have to have a double sided mattress for the weekly adult attention, one side is for normal use other for relations as such.

Thanks for the heads up.

lmfao, who said I was married lmfao

haha Hourly for me. My missus gone to india for a few weeks! Its messed up for me though because im at uni and even though i have that foam spread, the bed still has its springy thingy, and i get used to that, but at home ive got full foam, and it takes me atleast 15 thrusts to get back into the groove! Then its "yeahh foamy woamy!!" :)

Foamy Woamy, sorry mate but that isnt Mr Matey, thats Mr Jizzy, lmfao

tell me about it! ****** thing cost a bomb as well

Time you found other places in the house to do it then :icon_thumright:

God is that what it is? I thought I was losing my fitness(ok, maybe this part is true), need to work twice as hard to get a happy ending. :redface:

Dude, just lie there and let her do all the hard work for a change!!

lmfao just goes to show we are all memory foam mattress whores lmfao

LOL, what a funny thead! These mattresses make you work harder to give more pleasure lol, must have been designed by women whooohoooo!!!!

Either your fitness will inprove with LOTS of practice or let her work on you from above lol. Better still try new rooms and places, one for each day!!!!!! :hubbahubba:

LOL, what a funny thead! These mattresses make you work harder to give more pleasure lol, must have been designed by women whooohoooo!!!!

Either your fitness will inprove with LOTS of practice or let her work on you from above lol. Better still try new rooms and places, one for each day!!!!!! :hubbahubba:

Sarah as a woman, could you provide us with a video demonstration on a said mattress to help give the woman more pleasure, we really would appreciate the advice here from a womans perspective

Sarah as a woman, could you provide us with a video demonstration on a said mattress to help give the woman more pleasure, we really would appreciate the advice here from a womans perspective

A video demo eh!!!! lol What are you like, think i'd get thrown off from this site if I did that!! lol, But hey its good for a womans legs for sure....... Personally I think these mattresses are just as good but why stick to just a bed!!!

get a water bed for the spare room then you can go with the flow :rock:

Thats ok, send me the demo then I can vet it & see if its against the sites policies, if so I'll destroy it :), if not I'll show it to the mods to check they're ok with it :icon_thumright:

Thats ok, send me the demo then I can vet it & see if its against the sites policies, if so I'll destroy it :), if not I'll show it to the mods to check they're ok with it :icon_thumright:

lol, you bad bad bloke you!! lol

lmfao lmfao

Lea, it worked a treat huh

A video demo eh!!!! lol What are you like, think i'd get thrown off from this site if I did that!! lol, But hey its good for a womans legs for sure....... Personally I think these mattresses are just as good but why stick to just a bed!!!

See now, this idea gets my vote...

It's only for informational purposes you understand... :ohmy:

I think ive found away of getting the spring back !!! thinking of modding one of these !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you lot complaining about!!!!
I'd much rather a nice comfy memory foam mattress than the rear seat bench of an A3!
Weeks later and the skin on my knee caps still hasn't completely grown back.
And you wanna see my *** (ok, you probably don't!). It's friction burn city!

And don't even get me started about trying to de-mist the windows after!!
Driving home slouched forward and very low in the seat just so I can see through the only bit of windscreen that isn't saturated with mist is no fun!!
Once it was so bad I was forced to do an Ace Ventura head out of the window cruise home....
acea.jpg

I maybe able to assist as I have experience in GB's need a candidate to test this with, huh hurrrmmmm where's Sarah

do the foam mattress make you hot ??? I alway thought id find them too clingy if you know what I mean.

Oh and beds need some bounce , so my daughter says its her indoor trampoline :)

And you wanna see my *** (ok, you probably don't!). It's friction burn city!

Dude, what is it with you this week? Reminds me of a conversation I was having with you on another thread....

But that is the funnist thing I have seen in a while!!!