Member List - Where in the North East?

Where in the North East are you from?

• Total voters

jb0o

Reaction score
Website
jonathan-butler.co.uk
Hi all.

As the North East Moderator it is my role to organise the North East meets. We're all car enthusiasts that have a big passion in all things Audi and local meets give us the opportunity to meet like-minded individuals (starting to sound like a dating site!).

Seriously though, meets are a brilliant way to show off what you've been doing to your car and to make new friends so I'd highly recommend coming along.

In order to establish where in the North East the Audi-Sport.net meets will take place, I think that it would be a good idea to get a background of the North East Community to find out exactly where in the North East you're from.

newton aycliffe (durham)

Yarm (North Yorkshire)

From Sunderland - live in Darlo - first time Audi owner - need as much advice as poss:relaxed: - still finding my way around the forum :relaxed:

Whitley Bay
Hi all.

As the North East Moderator it is my role to organise the North East meets. We're all car enthusiasts that have a big passion in all things Audi and local meets give us the opportunity to meet like-minded individuals (starting to sound like a dating site!).

Seriously though, meets are a brilliant way to show off what you've been doing to your car and to make new friends so I'd highly recommend coming along.

In order to establish where in the North East the Audi-Sport.net meets will take place, I think that it would be a good idea to get a background of the North East Community to find out exactly where in the North East you're from.