megs endurance tire spray - experiences?

superkarl

MAN OF STEEL
Reaction score
i used this after my last wash. i always make sure when cleanin my wheels that the tire walls are clean.
i was expecting a great shine and quite a thick finish but im just not impressed AT ALL.
i used to use AG tire shine which is so easy to apply and gives a superb wet finish, but it just doesnt last! its soon gone after one wet day or a few dry days. this is what prompted me to try megs endurance.

i sprayed it on liberally, spread around the tire with a megs aplicator pad, and left for 10 mins and it seemed to have dried to a clean satin finish, not what i wanted. so applied it again, and get the same results! i gave up after that. now my tires look cack :(

let me know what you think of it, and tell me of any special techniques to apply it.

Mate, totally get what you are saying, this use to be top stuff to use, but the new improved formula has something missing - i know shine and lasting power - this is with clean walls, applicator etc. Not sure what to use now -

Megs endurance tyre gel is really good stuff, been using it for the last couple of years, lasts well I've only bought 2 bottles

I've heard good things about valet pro trim glitz as well

I've heard good things about valet pro trim glitz as well

Ive just bought some of this from Juicy Jen, and it's lasting very well. I used Megs Endurance Gel before the Valet Pro and it seemed to last reasonably well.

Megs Endurance for me, lasts ok and easy to apply as long as you wear surgical gloves to prevent the oily messy fingernail routine !!!!

megs endurance gel is good stuff, i have used it for well over a year now and it lasts a few weeks once applied, put one coat on leave for 10mins for a satin finish or re apply for more of a gloss finish i always apply twice as it lasts longer, try not to over apply as you will get spin off on the side of the car, thats proberly the bad point.
but all in all its good stuff

i use the gel with the applicator i love it

i shouldve bought the gel. i got the spray.
i've been onto detailingworld and id say 90% of people use endurance gel.

im going to try again anyway. i cant believe the spray can be so different to the gel!

i shouldve bought the gel. i got the spray.
i've been onto detailingworld and id say 90% of people use endurance gel.

im going to try again anyway. i cant believe the spray can be so different to the gel!

You need to clean and dry the tyre sidewalls before applying a dressing to get the best results.

From our site: A single coat dries to give a rich satin black finish in around 1-2 hours. If more gloss is desired, a second coat should be applied 10 minutes after the first.

:)

You need to clean and dry the tyre sidewalls before applying a dressing to get the best results.

From our site: A single coat dries to give a rich satin black finish in around 1-2 hours. If more gloss is desired, a second coat should be applied 10 minutes after the first.

:( i tried this. but i shall try again.

i really like the wet look. it completes the clean for me

i take all my negative comments back.
had my wheels off last weekend to do some work on the car. took the opportunity to give the wheels a thorough clean and applied megs endurance and went about my work, then applied again before refitting them, and they look great! and seems to be a lasting finsish!