Meet up 26/04/15 11:00 Cheshire Oaks

antowens

Car Nut
Reaction score
So everyone sorry i havent been around much lately but now i have moved into my new house and got most things sorted i should be around alot more.

anyway our first meet up on our Tour De N/W is Cheshire Oaks @ the Old Hall Farm pub

i know that there is a pub just before the entrance to the shopping center (Old Hall Farm) it has a nice big car park out the way and an ideal location grab a bite to eat or even just a cold drink (non Alcoholic)

so this will be on 26th April at 11:00am because don't want to be getting everyone up to early on a Sunday

so come on lets get some good numbers for this and get of to a good start to the year

1. Antowens

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan-Jnr
Sorry can't make this one. Got a run with another car club

At the risk of sounding whipped, subject to the walking diaries approval (aka the missus) I'd be up for the trip over to Cheshire Oaks.
Not made a meeting before being new to Audi/cars. Would be even better if someone coming along had VCDS and a cable to sort my mirrors out

Reactions: antowens
I'll be bringing a friend in an A4 Avant like mine along.

Come on lads (and ladies if we have any), this is a 70 mile round trip for me. Let's make the effort to travel to the less local ones as well as the ones on our doorstep.

BUMP!!! Guys as above lets get behind the N/W and get some good meets this year

It's looking like it will be a cheap round.

Reactions: Sandra and antowens
Depending on funds, will try and attend :)

Don't worry mate, your not going with the missus so you don't have to go shopping , your just meeting the boys for a chat.

Reactions: antowens and Sandra
Something like this for South East ?

There is a list in off all venues we will be attending and the order we will get round to your region soon

And a cheeky afternoon Bump while am at it

Reactions: Double V
Come on guys lets get some more names down for this

1. Antowens
2. Jimmy TDI + friend
3. chrisw880
4. ads.lawrence (maybe)

@chrisw880 @ads.lawrence
Can we confirm you two guys yet ?

Last edited:
At this rate I'll be able to buy the doughnuts this time.

Reactions: antowens and Sandra
Come on guys 3 confirmed and 1 maybe

Lets get some new faces to theses meets
Dont forget 11am cheshire oaks

1. Antowens
2. Jimmy TDI + friend
3. chrisw880
4. ads.lawrence (maybe)

At the races this weekend so not able to able to make it. Looking forward to future ones though.

Any last minute takers on this weather looks set to be good a day so well worth the trip

Guys dont feel under any pressure to wash your cars as mine is minty due to the fact i have only just fitted a garden tap in the house so you will have to excuse my car

If wont happen again hahaha

Last chance saloon guys little early morning Bump !!!

To those who are coming i shall see you guys soon

Thanks everyone

Will be at the next one, woke up feeling like crap

Good few hours nice to see some new faces turning up so great cars alsoni must say looking forward to the next one and hope more can make it

Thanks everyone

I couldn't make it in the end, will try to make the next one! Get some photos up as evidence it happened Ant!

Sorry Ant, I had a bit of a family emergency I had to attend, and I didn't get chance to let you know I wouldn't be coming.

How many turned up in the end, I hope it was enough to keep the meets going?

Sorry Ant, I had a bit of a family emergency I had to attend, and I didn't get chance to let you know I wouldn't be coming.

How many turned up in the end, I hope it was enough to keep the meets going?

no worrys mate these things happen to us all hope everything is okay

and me and two others in the end but wont put me of got me out for a few hours and things can only go up from here

Luckily it was something and nothing in the end.

As long as we keep them on Sundays I should be able to make it to future meets, providing I'm not away.

Is there any NorthWest meets any more , or does everyone drive BMW's now????

This site is a Ghost Town ...............

Is there any NorthWest meets any more , or does everyone drive BMW's now????

This site is a Ghost Town ...............

It only seems to be the NW which is a ghost town for some reason