MEET/EVENTS DISCUSSION THREAD

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone, well now that the Christmas and New year holidays are over its time to get some meets organised. Below are our current ideas. What we need is some input from you all about suitable times and dates and we will get this show on the road so to speak. Ideas so far are listed below, lets show the other sections how its done. Thanks. :) xx

Rolling Road days.
Karting
Perth Audi Dealership
Go ape

Sandra. :) x

Sandra,

Been going through some pictures from a few years ago and came across the Tayside Classic Car Show at the Errol Airfield.
Usually takes place around early June. Was a good day out with a show type bit in the middle of the area with open entry for a car trial section around a small course.

Might be something worth looking at as there was plenty different types of cars and bikes in attendance.

Dazz

Looks like I'll be away end of the month for 30-odd days, then a stag do middle of March. End of March/beginning of April will suit me best, whatever we decide to go for.

End of March/beginning of April suits me best too and don't really mind what we're doing, should be fun regardless! :)

Sandra,

Been going through some pictures from a few years ago and came across the Tayside Classic Car Show at the Errol Airfield.
Usually takes place around early June. Was a good day out with a show type bit in the middle of the area with open entry for a car trial section around a small course.

Might be something worth looking at as there was plenty different types of cars and bikes in attendance.

Dazz

Sounds good Dazz, think we could get a good crowd for that. Thanks. :) x