Medal of Honor

Rev-head

Reaction score
Right thought id have a go at playing this game so got a shot of a mate of mine but when trying to load it i had a few problems with disk space so loaded on to different drive, having done all this i was at the end of the set up when it said to me that there was an error and that it was messing info off of the first disc so loaded that back in so on ,after it been finished the game would not load so thinking the problem was with the loading process i thought it would be easier to uninstall the game and reload it
So i uninstall the game and nothing is gone for some reason ,so i just delete everything that is on Hard drive related to game but when i have went to load the game back up again it goes on to this page on wizard to Repair , Modify or Remove, i have tried to use these icons to do as they say but no joy and i cant install game its driving me f###ing mad dont know what to do any ideas people??????
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Cheers

Put the disk in and choose the remove option then let it uninstall. you will then have to goto the my program files on the C Drive and probably delete the folder which is still in there. I would then do a reboot and try to install again. Good luck mate!

Tried that still have the same problem there is no sign of anything loaded on to hard drive C or D but when i go to install the game i get the same page with Remove and Modify or Repair and it wont install it is so annoying!!!!!!!!!!!

have you tried modifying or repairing...from what i remember when u want to uninstall those games u have to untick the option boxes mate...try that. If you still have problems then we will try something else

Tried all the them but still have the same problem with it not coming up with the install page for the game

Ok mate only other thing is also do a search in the registry for ea games and medal of honor see what comes up and delete anything which refers to medal of honor. Just make sure your sure of what your deleting form registry! Good luck mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif