Me Mountain biking in wales.

Y 14RGE

Reaction score
A little edit of a mountain biking trip to wales.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Vid. I've been Coed Llandegla a fair few times but I've booked Fri 25th Feb off to do the Beast run so looking forward to it now I've seen your video.

That's a great video mate! Makes me really want to go on a proper trail rather than just the local woods.

I've recently been getting back into my bike. Had a few months off after moving house and decorating etc. Still get to cycle a few miles each day to train station but usually on a road bike.

Nice Vid. I've been Coed Llandegla a fair few times but I've booked Fri 25th Feb off to do the Beast run so looking forward to it now I've seen your video.

Cheers mate, watch my video of the"false teeth" section and "unkle fester" on the beast, probably my favourites, wish i could have sessioned them a bit more.

False teeth: YouTube - Coed Y Brenin. Wales. False Teeth singletrack Section ft. Ben 10. GoPro HD

Unkle Fester: YouTube - Coed Y Brenin - Unkle Fester rear view. Dept 26. GoPro HD

Nice vid, would like to do a bit more riding this year, did 1 of the 7 stanes up in Scotland last summer (Newcastleton), need to ditch the crap xcr fork on bike first, and maybe fit a detachable toe bar to the S3 so i can put a bike rack on it.

singletrack, awesome, cant beat open fast singletrack.
im more of a freeride/downhill/slopestyle rider, my favourite spots are glentress and inerleithen, get your **** up there for some fast hard trails!

Just out of interest, what sort of bike racks does every one use ? i'v got a A4 B6 Avant and im getting sick of taking the bike apart to get it in.
Dont want to cut my bumper, so thinking roof.

I'd love to know too. I am going to north wales in a few weeks, so wanting to take the bike with me and a bike rack would be good. I was also thinking roof as the boot ones make it hard/ impossible to open the boot unless you remove the bike.

I have roof bars too, so guess it's just a case of getting the rack.