me and a traffic warden!

Ticket seemed in order to me mate, pay and display and you didnt have a ticket.

Nice use of the phone whilst driving too...shortly after your reg no was blah'd out by the warden

No mate, you did not understand ! The guy was wayting with the engine running and you are within your rights to do so even on yellow lane(let alone a public/private car park) unless you're causing a obstruction to the traffic flow ! You english citizens all you do is just queue-up and take-it without grease... The system wants-you stupid and obedient, thats why motorists are the cash cows of today's regime. If people stuck toghether they would not do that and you will have more rights, i tell you, in this country you have the right to remain silent- free country my *** ! Bring back the comunism !!! At least every one had some rights and a place to live not having to work your **** for 30 years to pay back an over-inflated mortgage ! Thanks to Maggie Thatcher who nurtured brittons to be daft... Soon councils will become a "state-within-a-state" with their own police and all the bells and wistles... Why i am wondering ? This country had a tax on windows at one point... Worse than pirates !

Last edited:
My bad, waitings fair enough if there's a not any 'no waiting signs' and after watching the video awake this time instead of being half asleep then its fair enough. :)

Could you have just driven around the carpark and every time the warden got close to you just drive about 30 feet away from him?. Pretty sure he'd get bored of it sooner or later and jsut go away :D