Maybe selling up... opinions please...

madvw

Reaction score
2002 (52) Audi S3 1.8 Quattro 225PS 52k miles - Personal Import, Full UK Spec, ex-Audi Approved, 1 previous owner.Nogaro Blue with a silver (white/light grey) interior

Standard spec: Xenon lights, Automatic climate control/air conditioning, interior light pack, front fog lights, Electric Recaro seats with electric lumbar support, ABS, ESP, Driver Information System (DIS), electric windows, airbags, 17" Avus alloy wheels.

Plus the following factory fitted options: RNS-D CD satellite navigation with directions on screen and DIS, BOSE sound upgrade, pre-select tilt and slide sunroof, rear parking distance sensors, heated front seats, aluminium mirrors, leather multifunction steering wheel, auto-dimming rear-view mirror.

In addition to the above I have fitted a Dension ice>link iPod interface that replaces the CD changer.

The car has a complete Audi service history, and has had the cambelt, waterpump and tensioners replaced. All receipts and old MOT's kept to prove all maintenance has been done.

Condition of the car overall is very good, but has scuffs to bumpers and light corrosion to boot trim above number plate. The ARB bushes are just beginning to creak too.

Reckon around £8k is fair for it?

I would be interested if you decide to sell, sent you a PM...
Jon

Plus the following factory fitted options: RNS-D CD satellite navigation with directions on screen and DIS, BOSE sound upgrade, pre-select tilt and slide sunroof, rear parking distance sensors, heated front seats, aluminium mirrors, leather multifunction steering wheel, auto-dimming rear-view mirror

Reckon around £8k is fair for it?

thought that was pricey until I read the extras

thought that was pricey until I read the extras

cheers for the replies guys. I thought it was a touch over too, but the local dealerships first offer wasnt too far off that on a trade in.. I was expecting a bit of a shafting, and was gobsmacked. They obviously have a buyer lined up, and they admitted they're having real problems getting high spec'd cars in - people are just holding onto them.