Maybe I should skick to driving than mountainbiking ?

Y 14RGE

Reaction score
Little edit of a trip to the woods which put me out of biking for over 3 months. After an hour and a half in A&amp;E with local <strong>anesthetic</strong>, gas and air and a tooth brush ! they got most of the dirt out of my elbows ! then 6 weeks later I could sit down properly.<br>[ytv]1XYbaRzi0NQ[/ytv]

Ouch. That looks real sore.

It looks like a little tumble and then you see the pics and it looks real bad.

Should pop to cann woods or holden hill. they are really good.

Not been to Cann woods but riden Holden lots (see some of my other vids on my channel). Where is Cann ?

Not been to Cann woods but riden Holden lots (see some of my other vids on my channel). Where is Cann ?

Cann woods is behind Marsh Mills.

There is loads of different little and big tracks, verying sizes of jumps as well.
I found a water corssing as well. that was entertaining.

Cheers Scott for pointing me to this thread!

Dude, that was brilliant! You got MASSIF air mate. And i just realised that I had paused YouTube and was staring at your *** for about a minute in disbelief. I've never seen a bruise so big. Luckily nobody can see my screen at work, lol. You been out since the fall? I bet you have elbow pads now. :)

Aren't you the dude who did the other cool video before? I like this one a lot, and the music is great too.

Thanx mate (not for staring at my **** though lol), only just started riding again in the last month, My elbow pads turned up 5 mins ago so i'm ready for our little trip to cwmcarn this weekend, hope they have an A&E close !

I'm getting quite into making little bike vids, keep your eye on my youtube channel, same user name y14rge. got some projects in the pipeline .

It did make me consider getting some elbow pads. Shame they don't do **** pads...they probably do but for another sport, ha!

Glad you are back out on the bike though! What bike is it that you have? I just got a carbon 456 that i'm about to start building up.

Epic video! Shame about the accident, glad you're OK

I've broken many bones from my MTX stuff back when i was 14-16, never seen a bruise like that though!!!

It's a 2010 Specialized Stumpjumper (or stumpstacker in my case). I didn't want to pay around £70 for elbow and knee pads, instead I lost over a weeks wages while i could work or move ! best to invest.

Ouch - Great air tho!..
get yourself some pads! - your mates got the right idea and a full face lid if you are doing jumps . 661 are pretty good - i never go without them as sods law - Nice tracks there tho..

Sweet vid mate!! I ride motocross as a hobby and 3 months ago I had a big crash over a jump when I collided with another rider 15 foot in the air! Landed on my hip and thigh and knocked myself out ha ha! The pain was horrific and am still unable to ride due to a massive lump on my thigh full of blood, I seriously considered giving the sport up completely but it's hard to give up something you love lol!! Get yourself a full face helmet mate and keep the vids coming!!