[May 27, 2017] Straight outta Kempton 27th May 2017 (Sudbury on Thames Surrey)

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
it opens to the public at 2pm but if we get places in the non club display area we get in at 11am.
Its at Kempton race course in Surrey which is TW16 5AQ, Staines Road East, Sunbury on Thames, Surrey. Contact Aaron at Info@straightouttakempton

Reactions: THQuattro
add me on please ! on phone and it doesn't like to work:(

Just found this on Youtube, Me and Ians cars are at 3mins 45.

Reactions: Ian Whiffen and Sandra
You can see @Alex_Wil at the end of vid.
Good vid mate.
We need a stand next time.

Reactions: TechNick
Good vid mate.
Thanks @THQuattro.
Considering I don't really know what I'm doing, it was filmed using just my mobile phone, and I ran out of time trying to edit it, it didn't turn out toooo bad.
Yeah, shame there wasn't a stand, but several of the usual suspects represented the brand! :)

Good vid mate.

Thanks @THQuattro.
Considering I don't really know what I'm doing, it was filmed using just my mobile phone, and I ran out of time trying to edit it, it didn't turn out toooo bad.
Yeah, shame there wasn't a stand, but several of the usual suspects represented the brand! :)

Sounds like you guys enjoyed this. Is this the event that Aaron (cov) organised? If you get me the date of next years event, I can arrange the club stand, also gives us time to get the numbers up. Do that sound ok to you all?

Reactions: Alex_Wil and TechNick
Sounds like you guys enjoyed this. Is this the event that Aaron (cov) organised? If you get me the date of next years event, I can arrange the club stand, also gives us time to get the numbers up. Do that sound ok to you all?
Hi Sandra.
Yeah, it was a great show organised by Aaron and co. Not sure of exact details of the next one, but it promises to be even bigger and better from what I've heard so far.

Full info should be posted on https://www.straightouttakempton.co.uk (including contact details).

As well as being a great event, the location makes it a convenient venue for those based further south in the country than many of the other shows (and doesn't start until 2pm, so also more convenient for those that do need to travel a distance!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra and Alex_Wil
Had a great time at the show ! :) weather was spot on and the cars were great . have to generate loads of interest on here for next year's show !

Reactions: Sandra and TechNick
Hi Sandra.
Yeah, it was a great show organised by Aaron and co. Not sure of exact details of the next one, but it promises to be even bigger and better from what I've heard so far.

Full info should be posted on https://www.straightouttakempton.co.uk (including contact details).

As well as being a great event, the location makes it a convenient venue for those based further south in the country than many of the other shows (and doesn't start until 2pm, so also more convenient for those that do need to travel a distance!)

Had a great time at the show ! :) weather was spot on and the cars were great . have to generate loads of interest on here for next year's show !

Nick, Alex, I will speak to Aaron, he used to be an active member on here before comrades of vag so I know him pretty well. I will drop him a message and get some details from him and get some dates and create events for the coming year. I can organise stand, flags etc. Glad you guys enjoyed. :) x

Reactions: Alex_Wil and TechNick
@TechNick @Alex_Wil i spoke to Aaron yesterday. He will let me know next week the date and venue for the next meet. Then we can get organised.

Reactions: THQuattro, TechNick and Alex_Wil