matte wheel cleaner and sealant?

Jack_tdi

Reaction score
Iv just bought some matte black 3sdm 0.01 and I have had a look for some cleaner and some sealant/wax but to no avail

I want some ph7 cleaner and wax/sealant that won't gloss the wheels has any one got any suitable products ? If so where can I buy them and for how much?

Thanks Jack

Chemical Guys Diablo Gel cleaner seems superb on my black edition wheels - it's non-caustic so won't gloss up your wheels and seems pretty effective to me. £7ish a bottle, dilute 1/10 and it lasts me abut 10-15 goes round the car at somewhere between 10 and 20p a wheel. Spray on with a spritz bottle, agitate with a detailing brush and hose off, then go over with a microfibre. Rinse off when rinsing shampoo and Bob's your mother's brother, takes me about a minute a wheel.

I don't think the above Permanon would be durable enough to deal with the heat that wheels have to deal with compared to the bodywork.

We've got a guy here that has matte wheels and he uses diluted down Bilberry without any issues.

For protection that's a difficult one as there isnt really anything specific out there on the marketplace, however I stand by the fact that what every you put on is lens to what is below so if its matt below then it will not give much depth of shine