Matt’s Defender Build Thread.

Reactions: Pinky1959, Audi Bairn, AlS3BE and 2 others
Reactions: Jassyo06, Jcbmally and Sandra
cracking start to the new year
Buttertubs pano 1 of 1

Reactions: jaco166, Bells, Bristle Hound and 9 others
Too clean!! Needs to be covered in mud so it looks more purposeful :wink:
i set off for these pictures half covered in mud!! did a quick turn around, wash, and set back off....the weather was too perfect for a sub par looking Landy :whistle2::rockwoot:

Reactions: Jcbmally, AlS3BE, Audi Bairn and 2 others
i set off for these pictures half covered in mud!! did a quick turn around, wash, and set back off....the weather was too perfect for a sub par looking Landy :whistle2::rockwoot:
Landy is looking Ace Matt. Happy new year. Hope 2019 is a great year for you. :) x

Reactions: MattSedg and Audi Bairn
Saw a LWB version, similar to yours on the way home from my parents today, both stunning! :thumbs up:
i like both, always said I would get a 90 if i was to get one for my own....i wouldn't have minded a 2 door van 110 though, the fewer windows the better I think

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Landy is looking Ace Matt. Happy new year. Hope 2019 is a great year for you. :) x
cheers sandra, hope you had a good xmas, all the best for the new year!

Reactions: Sandra
20,000 lumens worth of light bar fired on the roof, took a few iterations of custom brackets to get it sitting how we want....wired up next week a long with the two reverse spots and new headlights

20190131 194638 2016x1512

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Sandra, Jcbmally and 8 others
20,000 lumens worth of light bar fired on the roof, took a few iterations of custom brackets to get it sitting how we want....wired up next week a long with the two reverse spots and new headlights

View attachment 174803

Loving the fake snow you have chucked on the Defender to get this shot @MattSedg Real commitment

Reactions: aqibi2000, Jcbmally, BarryG79 and 2 others
Loving the fake snow you have chucked on the Defender to get this shot @MattSedg Real commitment
gotta be authentic mate :whistle2: had to scrape the frozen snow off of the roof rack so we could get the bracket on :cold:

Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan and TYb
having a play about in the good old Dales.
who can name the hill
Penyg night shot

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Jcbmally, Bells and 5 others
Wish I had your Landy up here right now Matt!

Morrison’s Land rover were selling one like this a few weeks back. 4yrs old £35k!!
Maybe do you a 24hr test drive lol

3dcef4e932ae38acfb6139eaf1be58db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jcbmally, MattSedg, NevMan and 1 other person
Morrison’s Land rover were selling one like this a few weeks back. 4yrs old £35k!!
Maybe do you a 24hr test drive lol

3dcef4e932ae38acfb6139eaf1be58db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s awesome, I’m on it Barry!

Reactions: NevMan and BarryG79
Wish I had your Landy up here right now Matt!
:tearsofjoy: how much you got up your way mate

we've not much on the roads, but up on the fells another matter...was literally balls deep in a snow drift this morning :flushed:

Reactions: Audi Bairn and NevMan
:tearsofjoy: how much you got up your way mate

we've not much on the roads, but up on the fells another matter...was literally balls deep in a snow drift this morning :flushed:
Had about 3 or 4 inches but most of that arrived last Tuesday then froze solid over the whole of last week. Snowed agin yesterday but rain on now so hoping most has cleared by morning. Worse on our country roads, main roads clear.

Reactions: MattSedg
Had about 3 or 4 inches but most of that arrived last Tuesday then froze solid over the whole of last week. Snowed agin yesterday but rain on now so hoping most has cleared by morning. Worse on our country roads, main roads clear.
i had to take the landy to get to a job when it first hit us, was only minor road on the snow but the vans are ****** useless....big smiles from me taking the landy to work, not so big smiles from the customer who had a newer landy, but missing some flash bits I had :blahblah1::blownose:

Update one the candle situation...got them all wired up at a garage. Complete overkill.

20190213 190642 1512x2016

20190213 190559 1512x2016

Reactions: AudiNutta, TonkS3, NevMan and 6 others
Crap quality but aye

Reactions: NevMan, Bristle Hound, TYb and 3 others
Don't think they are bright enough @MattSedg :whistle2::whistle2::whistle2::whistle2:

Reactions: MattSedg and Audi Bairn
@MattSedg could be hired for the next evening county football/rugby match me thinks.
People could see the lights from afar. They made there way to the bright light high on a hill. There they found a baby (ex-Audi owner), wrapped in swaddling (outdoor) clothes , lying in a manger (Defender) :whistle2::sweatsmile::sweatsmile:

Reactions: Jcbmally, BarryG79, MattSedg and 1 other person
You planning a Moon buggy conversion or are these lights for incase you lose yer dug lol
gonna start walking hills at night, no need for a headtorch, just leave the landy running at the bottom :sunglasses:

Reactions: Jcbmally, Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
People could see the lights from afar. They made there way to the bright light high on a hill. There they found a baby (ex-Audi owner), wrapped in swaddling (outdoor) clothes , lying in a manger (Defender) :whistle2::sweatsmile::sweatsmile:
quality

bouncing around the lake district looking for some tyre dressing :smirk:
Honister pass1

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Jcbmally, Audi Bairn and 5 others
Star gazing is where its at Jordan is right into it....
my first visit to the highlands, i couldnt believe how many stars can be seen, definitely worth a fire up in the S3 for a gander! :whip:

Reactions: Jcbmally and Audi Bairn
my first visit to the highlands, i couldnt believe how many stars can be seen, definitely worth a fire up in the S3 for a gander! :whip:

I’m doing a road trip from Gloucestershire to Hoy next year, with stop offs in the lakes, Edinburgh and eventually Hoy, I’ll definitely be looking to the Cumbria and Scotland residents for tips...

Reactions: Jcbmally, Sandra, NevMan and 2 others
I’m doing a road trip from Gloucestershire to Hoy next year, with stop offs in the lakes, Edinburgh and eventually Hoy, I’ll definitely be looking to the Cumbria and Scotland residents for tips...
feel free to send me a message when the time comes pal :thumbs up:

Reactions: Jcbmally and Sandra